Re: Spring Game Visitors
Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:12 am
Another thing in our favor is potential early playing time. Unless there's an injury, Clemson's Trevor Lawrence is going to be the #1 QB there for at least the next 2 years. I'm pretty sure he'll be a true sophomore this year and can't declare for the NFL draft until after his junior year.lukeyrid13 wrote:I think most folks would say about 70/30 Clemson. Oregon has a chance but odds are it’s clemson.
All accounts assume he likes Clemson a bit better but if distance comes into play we are the choice.
At Oregon the competition will be wide open next year. Tyler Shough would have the edge because of his time on the program, but DJ would have a much better chance of beating out him and Cale Millen than he'd have of unseating Lawrence.
We'll find out soon enough, I guess.