Page 4 of 5

Re: Tajh Boyd - Ohio State eliminated?

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:37 pm
by UOducksTK1
dd10snoop28 wrote:The closest thing to Oregon's type of player/offense was Pat White and he played tremendously and won the MVP award.

I really would have to judge Boyd's intelligence level if he is thinking that(about GH and Oregon). :roll: :roll:
Come on, he was asked to come up with one negative aspect about Oregon... If that's really the worst thing about Oregon he could think of, then I'd say we are in a pretty good spot right now.

Re: Tajh Boyd - Ohio State eliminated?

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:42 pm
by ivegottabigduck
ADMIN EDIT: Don't post scout info, sorry.

Summarizing articles is fine, but getting info from talefeathers and posting here is not permitted. Sorry.

Re: Tajh Boyd - Ohio State eliminated?

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:44 pm
by jasnwip
I think all three schools are still in play. The reason I feel that way is there is no slam dunk. There are issues with all three schools and his family and him are trying to work through them. I just don't think he is prepared to move cross country and compete. Everyone loves the kid but my concern is that his family and him seem way to concerned about competition. If he is as good as he thinks he is should he really be concerned with who's in front of him? I think distance is legitimate, style of offense is a concern (OHIO STATE???) and where does he have the best chance to compete for HEISMAN. I think we win in every area except location and that in the end will be our down fall. But I have a little different take. I think that even though we are going to lose him it has been good for us to be in the running for guys like Pryor, Boyd, Brown and others. It brings attention to our program, it gets other guys to consider us when they may not have before. GO DUCKS.

Re: Tajh Boyd - Ohio State eliminated?

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:46 pm
by duck55
ncduck wrote:It appears I now have a source. It will be in this order, Oregon (commit), Clemson (second), tOSU (third). My bag of Skittles...I mean my source, first gave me candies colored in the following order: Yellow, Green, Yellow, Green, Orange, Purple, Red.

There you go. :D
Hope he doesn't use a bag of halloween M&Ms like Wheaton did! :geek:

Re: Tajh Boyd - Ohio State eliminated?

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:53 pm
by duckgrad99
You know what would be more exciting than these kids picking up a hat? Picking out of a hat would be better if they really have trouble making a decision. :) Plus, nobody would know which school a player is going to, including the player. :lol:

Re: Tajh Boyd - Ohio State eliminated?

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:14 pm
by duckscribe
duckgrad99 - That's funny. This beauty queen mentality and sorority rushing is kinda getting to me.

Re: Tajh Boyd - Ohio State eliminated?

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:26 pm
by HugeInTheEug
fpsduck wrote:
ncduck wrote:It appears I now have a source. It will be in this order, Oregon (commit), Clemson (second), tOSU (third). My bag of Skittles...I mean my source, first gave me candies colored in the following order: Yellow, Green, Yellow, Green, Orange, Purple, Red.

There you go. :D

This may be even more reliable than my source (which I cannot reveal at this time). 8-)
I don't trust your source.

Re: Tajh Boyd - Ohio State eliminated?

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:30 pm
by ncduck
It's been right before.

Re: Tajh Boyd - Ohio State eliminated?

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:35 pm
by woundedknees
MUNCH ON, NCDUCK!

Re: Tajh Boyd - Ohio State eliminated?

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:41 pm
by fpsduck
HugeInTheEug wrote:
fpsduck wrote:
ncduck wrote:It appears I now have a source. It will be in this order, Oregon (commit), Clemson (second), tOSU (third). My bag of Skittles...I mean my source, first gave me candies colored in the following order: Yellow, Green, Yellow, Green, Orange, Purple, Red.

There you go. :D

This may be even more reliable than my source (which I cannot reveal at this time). 8-)
I don't trust your source.
LINK?

Re: Tajh Boyd - Ohio State eliminated?

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:02 pm
by uodux1212
ncduck wrote:It appears I now have a source. It will be in this order, Oregon (commit), Clemson (second), tOSU (third). My bag of Skittles...I mean my source, first gave me candies colored in the following order: Yellow, Green, Yellow, Green, Orange, Purple, Red.

There you go. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Best post of the day...

Re: Tajh Boyd - Ohio State eliminated?

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:03 pm
by SuperDuck
It's official - we still don't know anything!

:lol:

Re: Tajh Boyd - Ohio State eliminated?

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:27 pm
by duckgrad99
Not that it matters, but scout now has Boyd listing Clemson as high interest. That wasn't the case when I checked yesterday.

Re: Tajh Boyd - Ohio State eliminated?

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:05 pm
by ivegottabigduck
ivegottabigduck wrote:ADMIN EDIT: Don't post scout info, sorry.

Summarizing articles is fine, but getting info from talefeathers and posting here is not permitted. Sorry.
That is fine. Can I say my source tells me...? WIthout providing anything to back it up then?

Re: Tajh Boyd - Ohio State eliminated?

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:30 pm
by UOducksTK1
ivegottabigduck wrote:
ivegottabigduck wrote:ADMIN EDIT: Don't post scout info, sorry.

Summarizing articles is fine, but getting info from talefeathers and posting here is not permitted. Sorry.
That is fine. Can I say my source tells me...? WIthout providing anything to back it up then?
Eh, you should say where you heard it from unless it's from a private/personal source. But if you get stuff from a website, then yes you should say where you got it from.

I just don't want talefeathers information posted here. They've already complained about it, so just keep their info they post there on their board. You may however summarize articles as long as you cite your source. (Damn I sound like a teacher! :lol: )