Page 31 of 44

Re: GM List (Grizzlies, Warriors, SuperSonics Open)

Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:43 pm
by Oregon Ownage
pistolpetejr wrote:Hey folks. Been a while :)
Mind if I grab the Grizz?

If taken, what's available?
They are yours, welcome back

Re: GM List (Warriors, SuperSonics Open)

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:52 am
by Youngjourno
Any openings? Saw this on fbbgames

Re: GM List (Warriors, SuperSonics Open)

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:43 am
by Oregon Ownage
Youngjourno wrote:Any openings? Saw this on fbbgames
Warriors - long term rebuild, no first this year

SuperSonics- win now with clear path to rebuild possibly

Re: GM List (Warriors, SuperSonics Open)

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:56 am
by Youngjourno
I'll grab the Sonics.

Re: GM List (Warriors, SuperSonics Open)

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:30 am
by Oregon Ownage
Youngjourno wrote:I'll grab the Sonics.
They are yours

Re: GM List (Warriors, SuperSonics Open)

Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:00 pm
by The Bean Regime
I'll take the Warriors if I'm welcome to.

Re: GM List (Warriors, SuperSonics Open)

Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:06 pm
by Oregon Ownage
The Bean Regime wrote:I'll take the Warriors if I'm welcome to.
You can have them. Welcome

Re: GM List (No Openings :))

Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:21 pm
by QuackQuack
When there is an opening I would love to get a team

Thanks

Re: GM List (No Openings :))

Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:26 pm
by Oregon Ownage
QuackQuack wrote:When there is an opening I would love to get a team

Thanks
Your second in line but I would keep checking back once a week and see if any spots open

Re: GM List (No Openings :))

Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:26 pm
by QuackQuack
thank you!

Re: GM List (No Openings :))

Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:29 pm
by UOducksTK1
Are you a Ducks fan?

Re: GM List (No Openings :))

Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:10 pm
by QuackQuack
UOducksTK1 wrote:Are you a Ducks fan?
yes!!!

Re: GM List (No Openings :))

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:11 am
by Sandberg
Hey guys. I guess there are no openings atm but put me on the list so i can get a team soon :D

Re: GM List (No Openings :))

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:49 pm
by Oregon Ownage
Sandberg wrote:Hey guys. I guess there are no openings atm but put me on the list so i can get a team soon :D
Hey, currently you are third in line. Keep checking back once a week and some team is bound to be open

Re: GM List (No Openings :))

Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:48 pm
by eddy_zamora
Gotta get my name on the popular kids list. Coming back would be fun!