Me either.Tray Dub wrote:You were right, that got me pumped for this class. Hearing the elite guys described all in a row puts into perspective how awesome this group is. And listening to Cristobal, it's so obvious why he's such an effective recruiter. I'm not surprised he pulled this off.TualatinDuck wrote:Tray you'll like it, watched live and loved what I heard from MC.Tray Dub wrote:Can someone post a Youtube link when it's up? Not on Facebook anymore.greenyellow wrote:Cristobal speaking to the press, which is being livestreamed on Oregon Football's Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/OregonFootball ... live_video
Early Signing Day thread
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: Early Signing Day thread
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher