Re: 2019 Saturday Night Live
Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:25 am
Oregon Ducks Sports Message Board Forum
https://ducksattack.com/forum/
Bennett Williams tweeted out over the weekend that he received an offer from Oregon. As a true freshman at Illinois, he had 65 tackles and 3 interceptions despite missing time.StevensTechU wrote:So funny/interesting to see Bennett Williams on the Ducks' recruiting radar now. I advocated for him big-time over twitter two years ago, because as a high schooler he had some of the best ball skills and natural free safety instincts I had seen, and Oregon's safety performance of recent years has left a lot to be desired. The problem with Williams was/is that he runs probably a 4.7-4.8 40, so he's not a speed demon, and because of that he was lightly recruited and wound up at Illinois (where he continued to be a ballhawk and made plays).
I'd love to see Williams get an offer. He's a heck of a player.