Page 42 of 43

Re: NDSU/OREGON 2020

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:14 pm
by Lakesbison
Sure Jan. .

Re: NDSU/OREGON 2020

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:24 pm
by rockthief
I am losing my heartfelt respect for North Dakota State Bison fans.

Re: NDSU/OREGON 2020

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:31 pm
by pudgejeff
rockthief wrote:I am losing my heartfelt respect for North Dakota State Bison fans.
We were warned about lakebison by other NDSU fans. Don’t let their rhetoric shape your view on all fans. JBB is a bit much but not awful, I’d assume the rest are more or less moderate in comparison and would be fun to tailgate with.

Re: NDSU/OREGON 2020

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:38 pm
by lmduck
pudgejeff wrote:
rockthief wrote:I am losing my heartfelt respect for North Dakota State Bison fans.
We were warned about lakebison by other NDSU fans. Don’t let their rhetoric shape your view on all fans. JBB is a bit much but not awful, I’d assume the rest are more or less moderate in comparison and would be fun to tailgate with.
I am sure this is true but this Lakebison person is off the rails.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: NDSU/OREGON 2020

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:51 pm
by pudgejeff
lmduck wrote:
pudgejeff wrote:
rockthief wrote:I am losing my heartfelt respect for North Dakota State Bison fans.
We were warned about lakebison by other NDSU fans. Don’t let their rhetoric shape your view on all fans. JBB is a bit much but not awful, I’d assume the rest are more or less moderate in comparison and would be fun to tailgate with.
I am sure this is true but this Lakebison person is off the rails.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Much agreed.

Re: NDSU/OREGON 2020

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:13 pm
by rockthief
I really wanted to beat them 48-10 but alas it will have to wait. The Bison have been my fcs fave for a long long time. But times change and so have I.

Re: NDSU/OREGON 2020

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:15 pm
by pudgejeff
rockthief wrote:I really wanted to beat them 48-10 but alas it will have to wait. The Bison have been my fcs fave for a long long time. But times change and so have I.
I honestly was quietly sitting over here hoping as well. But I have a feeling the ndsu coaches would slowed things down even more if it started to get bad in hopes of keeping it look not so bad instead of opening it up in hopes to try and make a comeback.

Re: NDSU/OREGON 2020

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:18 am
by JBB
Lol. The lucky ducks

Re: NDSU/OREGON 2020

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:21 am
by JBB
UOducksTK1 wrote:
Lakesbison wrote:Wow. why are you guys so soft. this is embarassing. play the dam game.
Corona.
Communist myth so the sheep can be sheep.

Re: Oregon backing out of NDSU game?

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:44 am
by JBB
UOducksTK1 wrote:At least it's one less loss for you when you play your season this fall. I think that should be good news for you guys.

On a side note, all big 5 conferences are trending to skip non-conference games. Ohio State technically cancelled on us first.

All 5 are bluer than blue. Your game of football is being used as a weapon in the civil war.

No matter what happens to Oregon this year it’s the dreaded *

* cancelled game with NDSU BISON defending nation champions and Ohio State

Teams like Oregon that duck-out of their tough games, in Oregon’s case not only the #1 ranked NDSU BISON but The Ohio State too, there can be no national championship. Obviously no matter what you do ducking those games removes all credibility. Any loss this season will also be extrapolated into losses to NDSU and Ohio State. If by some miracle the ducks do go undefeated people will certainly be raising the eyebrow about the games Oregon “ducked”. There’s a can tied to your tail and that’s just ducky by me.

On the other hand NDSU gets the bragging rights. You quit. I see it as a forfeit. This was discussed earlier. There will be no return of any money and you owe NDSU at least the total buy out amount. The BISON are ready to play. Your choice not to play is just that, a choice, not force majeure.

Image

Re: NDSU/OREGON 2020

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:50 am
by FlDuckFan
Can we do something about these trolls now?

Re: NDSU/OREGON 2020

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:01 am
by JBB
Yes. I’m ducking out for good. Lol.


Image

You ducked the NDSU BISON and THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES! :lol:

Re: NDSU/OREGON 2020

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:28 am
by OregonFan4Life
They sure are a special bunch in Fargo.

Re: NDSU/OREGON 2020

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:33 am
by lukeyrid13
....if only message board members could control our team canceling games etc.

- we would fire every head coach mid game
- we would bench our starting QB in 2/3 of our games
- our athletic director would be fired 3x a year
- we would go for it on every 4th down
- as soon as we trailed by double digits in any game, we would fold up the entire program as it’s a giant waste of time


But yes, us message board folks definitely were the reason this game was cancelled so please blame us.

Re: NDSU/OREGON 2020

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:39 am
by NDSU_Slowhand
rockthief wrote:I am losing my heartfelt respect for North Dakota State Bison fans.
Dont. The 2 NDSU idiots posting here are universally despised by 99.9% of NDSU fans.