Page 6 of 44

Re: GM List (Pacers open, Sign up here if interested)

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:17 pm
by FlDuckFan
Someone is going to luck into that Kings roster.

Re: GM List (Pacers open, Sign up here if interested)

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:41 pm
by docsutton89
Ill take it lol

Re: GM List (Pacers open, Sign up here if interested)

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:47 pm
by FlDuckFan
docsutton89 wrote:Ill take it lol
Kings just posted in Trade Discussion , looking for a big man . So I rescind my previous statement.

Re: GM List (Pacers open, Sign up here if interested)

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:58 pm
by docsutton89
FlDuckFan wrote:
docsutton89 wrote:Ill take it lol
Kings just posted in Trade Discussion , looking for a big man . So I rescind my previous statement.
i dont think they would let me have two teams anyways

Re: GM List (Pacers open, Sign up here if interested)

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:15 pm
by FlDuckFan
docsutton89 wrote:
FlDuckFan wrote:
docsutton89 wrote:Ill take it lol
Kings just posted in Trade Discussion , looking for a big man . So I rescind my previous statement.
i dont think they would let me have two teams anyways
We could have offered to Co-Own it lol.

Re: GM List (Pacers open, Sign up here if interested)

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:16 pm
by docsutton89
Eh thats fine my 76ers are enough work for me for now

Re: GM List (Pacers open, Sign up here if interested)

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:44 pm
by eddy_zamora
I'm pretty sure they barely let me own one team so no co-owning for me.

Re: GM List (Pacers open, Sign up here if interested)

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:00 pm
by UOducksTK1
Since I just got the Pacers, I'd like to try to get a little foundation going before I give them up.

I agree themouth is pretty terrible so far, but let's give him a couple more weeks. If he doesn't do anything in the offseason, we can replace him.

IMO Warriors are prolly next to go.

Re: GM List (Pacers open, Sign up here if interested)

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:38 pm
by bellsduck
docsutton89 wrote:Eh thats fine my 76ers are enough work for me for now
Every time I see you post I think you own the Blazers cuz of that logo. Eventually I'll remember it's the 76ers.

Re: GM List (Pacers open, Sign up here if interested)

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:08 pm
by docsutton89
bellsduck wrote:
docsutton89 wrote:Eh thats fine my 76ers are enough work for me for now
Every time I see you post I think you own the Blazers cuz of that logo. Eventually I'll remember it's the 76ers.
LOL im just repin the teams i love

Re: GM List (Pacers open, Sign up here if interested)

Posted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:47 am
by EaZyE
im interested in taking the pacers, i haven't been in a sim league in a while but ive been in a lot of them before

Re: GM List (Pacers open, Sign up here if interested)

Posted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:58 am
by lukeyrid13
EaZyE wrote:im interested in taking the pacers, i haven't been in a sim league in a while but ive been in a lot of them before
You can have the Warriors if you like, their GM has lost interest.

Re: GM List (Pacers open, Sign up here if interested)

Posted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:01 am
by EaZyE
lukeyrid13 wrote:
EaZyE wrote:im interested in taking the pacers, i haven't been in a sim league in a while but ive been in a lot of them before
You can have the Warriors if you like, their GM has lost interest.
yea thats cool

Re: GM List (Clippers OPEN, sign up here)

Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:13 pm
by HighRizer1
I'll take the Clippers.

What's the deal with the salary cap being set so low?

Re: GM List (Clippers OPEN, sign up here)

Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:22 pm
by UOducksTK1
HighRizer1 wrote:I'll take the Clippers.

What's the deal with the salary cap being set so low?
Retro. Clippers are yours.

We will probably bump up the salary cap as we go.