I believe this more than the aunt scenerio. None of it matters though because nothing he said could warrantoregon wrote:Colin Cowherd said he got an e-mail from the dude's brother that he said , "How about that a$$-whoopin," (or something like that). Colin said that reading lips, it certainly looks like that's what was said.duckscribe wrote:I keep asking if anyone has information about what the BS player said. I heard from sources that he said, "How's your aunt." That refers to the lady who died several weeks ago before LGB could arrive to say Goodbye. She was a major player in his life.
It does not make his behavior any better but at least give us the other side.
Blounts temper tantrum after the punch. Even if it could then the blame should be laid on Kelly for allowing a player suffering from so much distress and instabilility to be placed in that scenerio before they can emotionally cope with their loss. I really like Blount as much as the rest of you guys but I thought the mid west had the market cornered on the gossip and excuses for this kind of thing. He messed up and he knows it. He now knows the punishment and has a choice to make the best of it. In an ideal world he would even finish his degree and keep working out but it will be his choice.
I also don't understand all this stuff about Peterson, in every interview I have seen he has downplayed what Blount did while trying to downplay the incident. I think that Oregon is boise state coaches 2nd favorite team and they are trying to protect Oregons image not hurt it. For those of you that think what Hout did was so bad I hope you never find out what happens at the bottom of 80% of dogpiles especially if the ball carrier didn't land with the ball under him. I fear you might quit watching football.