Page 6 of 6

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:45 pm
by UOducksTK1
Cool to see all the players/parents excited, thanks for all the posts greenyellow. I don't comment on em usually, but I always appreciate the posts.

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:51 pm
by greenyellow

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:50 pm
by pezsez1
Cale Millen kind of looks like Jesse Eisenberg.

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:12 pm
by AshlandDuck
pezsez1 wrote:Cale Millen kind of looks like Jesse Eisenberg.

I bet Jesse Eisenberg is really good at football. He just screams elite physical specimen.

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:19 pm
by greenyellow

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:56 pm
by TualatinDuck
Can't remember the last time I was this excited/scared for signing day. Go Ducks!

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:10 pm
by Duckenstein
Can't remember the last time I felt so certain about who was in who was out lol
TualatinDuck wrote:Can't remember the last time I was this excited/scared for signing day. Go Ducks!

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:47 pm
by brich75
Can’t remeber the last time ducks were about to sign a top 10 class

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:11 pm
by ncduck
I can’t remember where I left my keys.

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:23 pm
by FlDuckFan
I can't remem

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:02 pm
by Duck07
AshlandDuck wrote:
pezsez1 wrote:Cale Millen kind of looks like Jesse Eisenberg.

I bet Jesse Eisenberg is really good at football. He just screams elite physical specimen.
Image
Gotta be ready for the long day tomorrow!

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:07 pm
by UofDuck
FlDuckFan wrote:I can't remem
Well played!

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:28 am
by UOducksTK1
ncduck wrote:I can’t remember where I left my keys.

:lol:

But tomorrow should be fun.

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:56 am
by GoDucksIn09
They say there are 3 signs you are getting old.
1) You start forgetting things.
2) I can't remember the other 2

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:00 am
by woundedknees
GoDucksIn09 wrote:They say there are 3 signs you are getting old.
1) You start forgetting things.
2) I can't remember the other 2
Sometimes I forget... What was I saying?