Page 6 of 6
Re: Ismael Sopsher
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:14 am
by StevensTechU
The last guy where the general vibe was "why even offer him?" I don't think that applies to Schooler (reaction was "How did this kid not sign with a team already?") or Winston ("He's soft... I don't think he's going to do well."). Khalef was out of the blue, but I don't think anyone doubted he was D1.
I think I'd go with Andrew Faoliu last class. Similar situation, where he didn't have a lot of attention and people wondered if he got an offer only because of Austin. Same with Travis Dye.
Re: Ismael Sopsher
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:40 am
by GoDucksIn09
If his brother fails to qualify, I don't think it counts against Oregon. Many have speculated he will not qualify. Probably will be LSU anyways
Re: Ismael Sopsher
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:40 am
by TualatinDuck
GoDucksIn09 wrote:If his brother fails to qualify, I don't think it counts against Oregon. Many have speculated he will not qualify. Probably will be LSU anyways
No probably about it. Ismael wants to goto Bama but they wont offer Rodney so next best thing is LSU. Oregon stepped up and offered but I dont see any way thats his pick.
Re: Ismael Sopsher
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:04 pm
by RanDux
Where is Sopsher from?
Re: Ismael Sopsher
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:21 am
by thomas time
louisiana
Re: Ismael Sopsher
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:21 pm
by Duckenstein
duckfan96 wrote:So I’m not a recruiting geek/guru whatever ya wanna call it, but who was the last recruit Oregon got..where everyone was like wtf? Why offer him?? That turned into a useful player at Oregon?
Troy Dye
Re: Ismael Sopsher
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:23 pm
by Duckenstein
RanDux wrote:Where is Sopsher from?
Rural LA
His parents have been on a plane exactly once. On their Oregon trip.