Page 7 of 15
Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:06 pm
by Duckenstein
I wouldn't get my hopes up
neezy3 wrote:Let's go Biggins!!! If we want to take the next step these are the players we need and the recruiting battles we have to win. Pac12 is dead if the top talent keeps heading east to play in the SEC.
Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:10 pm
by ncduck
Duckenstein wrote:I wouldn't get my hopes up
neezy3 wrote:Let's go Biggins!!! If we want to take the next step these are the players we need and the recruiting battles we have to win. Pac12 is dead if the top talent keeps heading east to play in the SEC.
This just makes me get my hopes up even higher.
Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:41 pm
by OregonFan4Life
Duckenstein wrote:I wouldn't get my hopes up
neezy3 wrote:Let's go Biggins!!! If we want to take the next step these are the players we need and the recruiting battles we have to win. Pac12 is dead if the top talent keeps heading east to play in the SEC.
Whatever you say Duckenhines.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:16 am
by Duckenstein
Is this really necessary?
I'm bringing a bit of jhops info to the board
You can take it or leave it but don't insult me
Smh
OregonFan4Life wrote:Duckenstein wrote:I wouldn't get my hopes up
neezy3 wrote:Let's go Biggins!!! If we want to take the next step these are the players we need and the recruiting battles we have to win. Pac12 is dead if the top talent keeps heading east to play in the SEC.
Whatever you say Duckenhines.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:21 am
by OregonFan4Life
Duckenstein wrote:Is this really necessary?
I'm bringing a bit of jhops info to the board
You can take it or leave it but don't insult me
Smh
OregonFan4Life wrote:Duckenstein wrote:I wouldn't get my hopes up
neezy3 wrote:Let's go Biggins!!! If we want to take the next step these are the players we need and the recruiting battles we have to win. Pac12 is dead if the top talent keeps heading east to play in the SEC.
Whatever you say Duckenhines.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I honestly meant it in fun gesture, but since you don’t appreciate it I’ll refrain from now on.
And also, I appreciate you bringing info, but there’s a difference between “per jhops KT is likely going to Bama” and “there’s a 0% chance” and “don’t get your hopes up”. Maybe he’s right and we won’t land any recruits, but I’m gonna enjoy this process and hope for the best.
And for the record, I don’t consider you to be anything like Hines, just was making a joke.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:33 am
by jimmy12
All— jhop is WRONG a LOT. Like a lot lot.
Devon williams or more recently Connor Greico. Some of my USC friends call it the JHOP curse. (It happens even with recruits he predicts going to them). He has some interesting info from time to time, but his predictions are eh...
Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:48 am
by chapelhillduck
For the record, and I mean this in no way as a slight, but "Duckenhines" was a stroke of brilliance
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:51 am
by Duck24
chapelhillduck wrote:For the record, and I mean this in no way as a slight, but "Duckenhines" was a stroke of brilliance
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, that definitely got an lol out of me. Not at all saying Duckenstein is anything like Hines but I definitely applaud the play on names.
Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:13 am
by Duckenstein
It was definitely funny
Just FYI, jhop just changed his preducktion on Thibkdoax
Orgon Donor was right lol
chapelhillduck wrote:For the record, and I mean this in no way as a slight, but "Duckenhines" was a stroke of brilliance
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:14 am
by Duckenstein
Edit, meant Oregon fan 4 life lol
Duckenstein wrote:It was definitely funny
Just FYI, jhop just changed his preducktion on Thibkdoax
Orgon Donor was right lol
chapelhillduck wrote:For the record, and I mean this in no way as a slight, but "Duckenhines" was a stroke of brilliance
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:32 am
by Duck24
JHop didn’t say he’s Oregon, just said he changed his pick to “no pick”. We’ll all know in about 24 hours.
Edit: Nevermind, missed the part at the end. He’s calling him to Oregon. Not getting my hopes up...outwardly at least.
Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:46 am
by jimmy12
He actually deleted his previous pick! Oh no.... the curse...
Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:51 am
by greenyellow
With high-end recruits like KT who have no clear-cut leader or tie to any one program, predictions are a cr@pshoot.
Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:51 am
by OregonFan4Life
Gosh recruiting is fun! Come on KT!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:19 pm
by Merganzer
OregonFan4Life wrote:Gosh recruiting is fun! Come on KT!
You know, fun is exactly what recruiting is. I can fully understand why some just steer clear of it. But for those who enjoy the ride, its a rollercoaster better than any theme park can offer. The Predictors? Who can say how much validity they have? The impression the Washington game made on KT as well as the coaches seems real and predicting a great player to end up at Alabama is like picking New England to win the Super Bowl. So, the ride will finish tomorrow.