Pretty crazy that one set of brothers can have three being starters in D-1 with a younger one as a 4-star recruit.
Re: Potential late period signees/visitors
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:04 am
by buckmarkduck
Sounds like Puka is waiting to see who we hite.
Re: Potential late period signees/visitors
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:13 am
by greenyellow
So Oregon has gotten Williams to start the day. Not bad. Feels much better to not have to expect many surprises on the late signing day. I'm sure the coaches appreciate it as well since they can focus most of their late efforts on future classes.
Re: Potential late period signees/visitors
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:02 pm
by UOducksTK1
To'oto'o to Tennessee. Sopsher to Bama. Heimuli announcing right now.
Re: Potential late period signees/visitors
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:16 pm
by Phenom
Heimuli to UW.
I like him but he’s small. UW just listed him at under 6 feet.
With Heimuli off the board, I wonder if they're going to go after Gabriel Sewell. He's probably the best option at this point if they want to add another LB to the team.
Re: Potential late period signees/visitors
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:34 pm
by GoDucksTroll
greenyellow wrote:With Heimuli off the board, I wonder if they're going to go after Gabriel Sewell. He's probably the best option at this point if they want to add another LB to the team.
I would gladly take Gabriel Sewell. 228 tackles in three years at Mountain West level. His dad confirmed he's a grad transfer. 5'11" 235. It looks like he plays in the middle, and I wouldn't mind seeing him battle ISM, Niu, and some of our freshmen for that job next to Dye. Maybe we could even play Dye on the outside some more, I love to see him lined up to blitz.
Re: Potential late period signees/visitors
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:19 pm
by greenyellow
GoDucksTroll wrote:
greenyellow wrote:With Heimuli off the board, I wonder if they're going to go after Gabriel Sewell. He's probably the best option at this point if they want to add another LB to the team.
I would gladly take Gabriel Sewell. 228 tackles in three years at Mountain West level. His dad confirmed he's a grad transfer. 5'11" 235. It looks like he plays in the middle, and I wouldn't mind seeing him battle ISM, Niu, and some of our freshmen for that job next to Dye. Maybe we could even play Dye on the outside some more, I love to see him lined up to blitz.
Looks like Nephi Sewell is transferring to Utah instead of BYU so it's likely going to come down to Utah and Oregon for Gabriel's decision.