Page 7 of 7
Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week
Posted: Mon May 06, 2019 9:14 am
by nogerO
[quote="StevensTechU"]I've said this before, but I have a lot of mutual friends with Andy Nemec, and he's a giant douche canoe. quote]
fixed
Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week
Posted: Mon May 06, 2019 9:49 am
by lukeyrid13
I think nemec is totally missing the boat on this one....it’s a one step forward 3 steps back kinda deal. Yes, he correctly called a 5 star commit, but he also planted himself into canzano sensationalist journalism territory. Gonna be a lot harder to take him seriously moving forward.
Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week
Posted: Mon May 06, 2019 10:01 am
by StevensTechU
I blame people who think Nemec is 'in the know.' He's not. He's just trying to make you stay tuned. That's different.
Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week
Posted: Mon May 06, 2019 10:16 am
by greenyellow
Who knew people would get so salty over this? If people listened close enough to him over the years, they'd know when football has an upcoming commit he's been told about, he typically makes it pretty clear. This case with PaoPao was him being slightly more vague (but still not saying which sport) since if he got any more specific, it could have ruined PaoPao's announcement before it got out. I think people are just worked up because her commitment happened at around the same time as DJ U's and they were expecting a football commit to soften the blow. Plus, Nemec's tendency to get a bit defensive is not helping. All in all, people really need to move on already and quit taking things so seriously.