NCAA tournament

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

duckgrad99
All Pac-12

NCAA tournament

Post by duckgrad99 »

Anyone going to any of the games in Portland? I see that Washington will play there. I cannot believe Arizona made it in.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: NCAA tournament

Post by UOducksTK1 »

duckgrad99 wrote:Anyone going to any of the games in Portland? I see that Washington will play there. I cannot believe Arizona made it in.
I would but they are already sold out.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
duckduckgoose
Five Star Recruit

Post by duckduckgoose »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
duckgrad99 wrote:Anyone going to any of the games in Portland? I see that Washington will play there. I cannot believe Arizona made it in.
I was one of the "lucky" lottery winners for NCAA tix. I won the right to pay $150 for 300 level seats!!! At least mine are at midcourt, unlike the poor sap that Crapzano interviewed in the Oregonian that paid the same for endzone seats.
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

duckduckgoose wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:
I was one of the "lucky" lottery winners for NCAA tix. I won the right to pay $150 for 300 level seats!!! At least mine are at midcourt, unlike the poor sap that Crapzano interviewed in the Oregonian that paid the same for endzone seats.

Congratulations, that's great!!!!