Page 1 of 1
Scout concurs: Gaines is in
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:20 pm
by woundedknees
http://oregon.scout.com/2/847831.html
Wide receiver Tyrece Gaines is now officially an Oregon Duck according the University of Oregon Athletic Department's website. The University received Gaines Letter of Intent today.
Re: Scout concurs: Gaines is in
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:22 pm
by duckgrad99
At least we got 1 guy from Kansas. Now that the dust has settled with Brown, we can move on to this. It's great news, it really is.
Re: Scout concurs: Gaines is in
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:24 pm
by Tray Dub
Finally. He's 101% in.
Anyone know how many years he has with us?
Re: Scout concurs: Gaines is in
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:24 pm
by Tray Dub
Finally. He's 101% in.
Anyone know how many years he has with us?
Re: Scout concurs: Gaines is in
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:32 pm
by Oregonian
Tray Dub wrote:Finally. He's 101% in.
Anyone know how many years he has with us?
Pretty sure he's typical JUCO, 3 to play 2.
Re: Scout concurs: Gaines is in
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:51 pm
by dd10snoop28
Great news!!
Re: Scout concurs: Gaines is in
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:08 pm
by brich75
anybody got any vids on gaines? I dont think i have seen any.
Re: Scout concurs: Gaines is in
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:06 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
brich75 wrote:anybody got any vids on gaines? I dont think i have seen any.
That's what I was wondering. I'd love to see this guy in action.
Re: Scout concurs: Gaines is in
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:24 pm
by woundedknees
Here you go!
Tyrece "Ocho Nueve" Video Over 14 minutes of it... :
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... D=46361312
I'm thinking he reminds me of somebody else who attended Oregon, but I can't put my finger on it. Paysinger, maybe?