Page 1 of 1

Tyler Slavin WR

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:24 pm
by fpsduck
Sophomore highlights:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2949829001

////////////

Junior highlights:

http://crazymotion.net/tyler-slavin-jun ... UEjAy.html

//////////////

According to this, we are his favorite at this point:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/ind ... Recruiting
"Oregon is my top school and I've actually liked them for a long time. Growing up, I always liked the Ducks. Cal, Washington, UCLA and Nebraska would be the rest of my top five. I'm in no hurry to commit though and plan to have my family and coaches heavily involved when I make my decision."
////////////

http://oregon.rivals.com/viewprospect.a ... 84&sport=1

No offer from UO at this point......

Re: Tyler Slavin WR

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:53 pm
by gregspechtismyhero
He would be perfect for our offense. I loved those little button hook routes he ran for 6-10 yards and then they would fire it downfield for a 20-25 yard gain. That's exactly the kind of WR we need.

Re: Tyler Slavin WR

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:20 pm
by VinnyKnuckles
Yeah, I made a post about the Ducks leading for Slavin a few days ago:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1094

According to the Rivals article, he plans on visiting Oregon for Junior Day. It will be interesting to see whether or not he gets an offer from the Ducks. Slavin is also the high school teammate of WR Austin Hill, who claims an offer from the Ducks.

Re: Tyler Slavin WR

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:48 am
by fpsduck
VinnyKnuckles wrote:Yeah, I made a post about the Ducks leading for Slavin a few days ago:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1094

According to the Rivals article, he plans on visiting Oregon for Junior Day. It will be interesting to see whether or not he gets an offer from the Ducks. Slavin is also the high school teammate of WR Austin Hill, who claims an offer from the Ducks.

Oops.....I looked for an article on him on the site but didn't see one. sorry man. :lol:

Re: Tyler Slavin WR

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:28 am
by goducks
Hey did you guys read the last comment about Slavin?

Slavin is an excellent student and carries a 3.7 GPA. He plans to major in pre-med.

Got to like that! Good and smart player! I hope that we offer and he accepts!