Page 1 of 1

"Tennessee is the next USC"

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:20 am
by spinseeker
"Tennessee is the next USC"

Isn't Tennessee already just as bad as University of South Carolina? I guess they were a little worse last year, but you would think they could set their sights a little higher. :roll:

Re: "Tennessee is the next USC"

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:35 am
by jimmyg
spinseeker wrote:"Tennessee is the next USC"

Isn't Tennessee already just as bad as University of South Carolina? I guess they were a little worse last year, but you would think they could set their sights a little higher. :roll:

The guy is definitely selling a vision, whether it is crazy or not. Just like Neweasel coming in at UCLA and promising the world, eventually wins on the field will wear off the rush of initial excitement.

Re: "Tennessee is the next USC"

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:36 am
by woundedknees
Oregon filled it's locker rooms with game simulators... Apparently UT had other ideas:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISANNTEf3J0

Re: "Tennessee is the next USC"

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:44 am
by woundedknees
Is this an underground video of a 5 star recruits trip to an SEC school?

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=the ... feature=iv

Re: "Tennessee is the next USC"

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:57 pm
by freedjr
Maybe he's just in a time warp. I think he means late 90's USC.

Re: "Tennessee is the next USC"

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:16 pm
by buckmarkduck
Yeah I think he got confused, he meant to say Tenn. is the next UW. :lol:
spinseeker wrote:"Tennessee is the next USC"

Isn't Tennessee already just as bad as University of South Carolina? I guess they were a little worse last year, but you would think they could set their sights a little higher. :roll:

Re: "Tennessee is the next USC"

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:42 pm
by dd10snoop28
Did a little talking at Tennessee forums.

Most stubborn fans in the nation. I try saying nice things about Tennessee and they don't care. They want to take your head off.
At least if a fan from a different college comes here with a good point or 2, I will acknowledge that, but OMG they are so stubborn.

They think that Tennessee is the s***

Re: "Tennessee is the next USC"

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:35 pm
by ivegottabigduck
dd10snoop28 wrote:Did a little talking at Tennessee forums.
They think that Tennessee is the s***
They do stink...

Re: "Tennessee is the next USC"

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:17 pm
by spinseeker
buckmarkduck wrote:Yeah I think he got confused, he meant to say Tenn. is the next UW. :lol:
spinseeker wrote:"Tennessee is the next USC"

Isn't Tennessee already just as bad as University of South Carolina? I guess they were a little worse last year, but you would think they could set their sights a little higher. :roll:
Nice :lol:

Re: "Tennessee is the next USC"

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:53 pm
by karlhungis
I think Kiffin is going to be using the same tactics that are used at USC. I am just not sure if UT will be given the same lenience when they get caught. I am curious how a Reggie Bush type scandal will go down on Kiffin's watch. Will the NCAA do their job or just sweep it under the rug and turn a blind eye to it?