Seahawks

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
RanDux
Senior
Posts: 2840
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:19 pm
Location: Happy Valley, OR

Seahawks

Post by RanDux »

Looks like the Seahawks might have a QB controversy. Russell Wilson lit it up tonight.
oregontrack
All Pac-12
Posts: 5118
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Re: Seahawks

Post by oregontrack »

no controversy at all. wilson's the guy.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Duck24
Senior
Posts: 4744
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:36 am
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Seahawks

Post by Duck24 »

It's the pre-season, don't get too excited. Ryan Leaf looked great in his first pre-season games. Not saying he didn't look impressive, but do it against first stringers all season long.
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1219
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am

Seahawks

Post by USUaggieDuck »

Kc sat their starting DBs. But I'm all Wilson.


Sent from my iPad
oregontrack
All Pac-12
Posts: 5118
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Re: Seahawks

Post by oregontrack »

Duck24 wrote:It's the pre-season, don't get too excited. Ryan Leaf looked great in his first pre-season games. Not saying he didn't look impressive, but do it against first stringers all season long.
... what. no one said he's the next john elway, i'm just saying there's no controversy. he will start the 2012 for the seattle seahawks. to go with flynn at this point would undermine everything pete carroll has preached since coming to the pacific northwest.
ImageImageImageImageImage
oregontrack
All Pac-12
Posts: 5118
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Re: Seahawks

Post by oregontrack »

USUaggieDuck wrote:Kc sat their starting DBs. But I'm all Wilson.


Sent from my iPad
i'm not sure that's true. i saw berry and routt.
ImageImageImageImageImage
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1219
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am

Seahawks

Post by USUaggieDuck »

oregontrack wrote:
USUaggieDuck wrote:Kc sat their starting DBs. But I'm all Wilson.


Sent from my iPad
i'm not sure that's true. i saw berry and routt.
Brandon flowers and Kendrick Lewis were out with injuries.


Sent from my iPad
oregontrack
All Pac-12
Posts: 5118
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Re: Seahawks

Post by oregontrack »

ah. i knew i hadn't seen flowers, but the way you wrote that made it seem like kansas city played backups at all four spots back there.

oh well, we played TO. that's probably a wash.
ImageImageImageImageImage
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1219
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am

Seahawks

Post by USUaggieDuck »

oregontrack wrote:ah. i knew i hadn't seen flowers, but the way you wrote that made it seem like kansas city played backups at all four spots back there.

oh well, we played TO. that's probably a wash.
lol how did TO do? I watched at bww but really only paid attention to turbin. So glad they have TVs at the urinal or I'd miss his td


Sent from my iPad
buckmarkduck
All-American
Posts: 11012
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:22 am
Contact:

Re: Seahawks

Post by buckmarkduck »

USUaggieDuck wrote:Kc sat their starting DBs. But I'm all Wilson.


Sent from my iPad

So Eric Berry doesn start for KC now?
oregontrack
All Pac-12
Posts: 5118
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Re: Seahawks

Post by oregontrack »

USUaggieDuck wrote:
oregontrack wrote:ah. i knew i hadn't seen flowers, but the way you wrote that made it seem like kansas city played backups at all four spots back there.

oh well, we played TO. that's probably a wash.
lol how did TO do? I watched at bww but really only paid attention to turbin. So glad they have TVs at the urinal or I'd miss his td


Sent from my iPad
essentially useless. by the same logic that pete carroll needs to start wilson to justify his competition-is-everything mantra, TO really shouldn't make the 53 man roster. a 1-2-3 of sydney rice, braylon edwards, and doug baldwin will do just fine. especially with tight ends like miller and winslow around.

turbin was fantastic. i think he's the perfect counterpunch to lynch. both he and bobby wagner are going to be big parts of this organization going forward. kj wright/wagner are going to make for a devastating linebacker tandem for years.
ImageImageImageImageImage
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1219
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am

Re: Seahawks

Post by USUaggieDuck »

buckmarkduck wrote:
USUaggieDuck wrote:Kc sat their starting DBs. But I'm all Wilson.


Sent from my iPad

So Eric Berry doesn start for KC now?
Did you not read where i say the two who didn't start? Would our defense be as good if we left in one starter?

Posted from my Android
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Seahawks

Post by Duck07 »

TO doesn't need to be on this team, not when Braylon Edwards is playing like he is. Wilson looks like he's not overwhelmed out there and he also seems to have the support of his teammates. Unless RW bombs it in practice, I think he'll be the week 1 starter after what he's done so far.
Image
buckmarkduck
All-American
Posts: 11012
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:22 am
Contact:

Re: Seahawks

Post by buckmarkduck »

USUaggieDuck wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:
USUaggieDuck wrote:Kc sat their starting DBs. But I'm all Wilson.


Sent from my iPad

So Eric Berry doesn start for KC now?
Did you not read where i say the two who didn't start? Would our defense be as good if we left in one starter?

Posted from my Android

No I didn't, that's why I asked. I know Berry was out all year wasn't sure if he was 100% back as a starter or not yet.
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1219
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am

Seahawks

Post by USUaggieDuck »

buckmarkduck wrote:
USUaggieDuck wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:
USUaggieDuck wrote:Kc sat their starting DBs. But I'm all Wilson.


Sent from my iPad

So Eric Berry doesn start for KC now?
Did you not read where i say the two who didn't start? Would our defense be as good if we left in one starter?

Posted from my Android

No I didn't, that's why I asked. I know Berry was out all year wasn't sure if he was 100% back as a starter or not yet.
sorry, thought you were being sarcastic. Berry played, and this is what happened


assets.sbnation.com/assets/1313910/berrywooo.gif


Sent from my iPad
Post Reply