Page 1 of 2

#4 LSU @ #10 Florida

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:11 am
by UOducksTK1
Gotta go with Bud's group here. LSU 31 Florida 20

Re: #4 LSU @ #10 Florida

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:13 am
by Duck07
I'm excited for this game because while I think LSU will win, I can also see the Tiger offense falling on their face in the Swamp to another good D. I think 51 total points might be a bit much though UOTK, we'll see.

Re: #4 LSU @ #10 Florida

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:59 am
by Duck24
This game has 14-10 written all over it. Nothing is overly impressive with either offense and both defenses look top notch. This probably goes without saying but I think a big punt return and/or a big defensive play giving one of these teams a short field will be what determines the game.

Re: #4 LSU @ #10 Florida

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:09 pm
by karlhungis
6-2 Florida

Re: #4 LSU @ #10 Florida

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:14 pm
by Elduderino
Ellessyou Tiguhs: 20 Flowda Gatuhs: 17

Re: #4 LSU @ #10 Florida

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:38 pm
by goducks
Florida 20 LSU 13

Re: #4 LSU @ #10 Florida

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:49 am
by DAT#6
I don't have a strong feeling for what is going to happen in this game. Being at the swamp it should be close unless one team has a lot of turnovers.

LSU 16 Florida 9

Re: #4 LSU @ #10 Florida

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:42 am
by Bud Lee
I've been feeling 13-10 with us winning it...though...if we lose I fear we lose big. I'm worried :?

Re: #4 LSU @ #10 Florida

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:41 am
by Greydrake
lmao off what is "losing big" meaning? ... SEC "domination" appears to be 3 points if I believe the Auburn fans...

I think your defense keeps you in this game... and it seems to have a knack for wreaking havoc and getting that important turnover.

LSU 21-20...

Its not a cupcake... the Tigers wake up for this game.

Re: #4 LSU @ #10 Florida

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:49 pm
by rockthief
oh my these are slow teams! Have no idea which one will stumble to victory.

Re: #4 LSU @ #10 Florida

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:24 pm
by duck55
Zzzzzzzzzzz....................


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnKpxz2rBkQ

Re: #4 LSU @ #10 Florida

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:03 pm
by Kimber45
Cue the fat lady. . .

Re: #4 LSU @ #10 Florida

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:06 pm
by Bud Lee
Sigh....

Re: #4 LSU @ #10 Florida

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:12 pm
by Braveheart
Bud Lee wrote:Sigh....
It happens. Season ain't over.

Re: #4 LSU @ #10 Florida

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:51 pm
by vagusnerve
wow... SEC football is more boring than the Big 10. two crap teams ranked high almost as bad as watching Oregon State and WSU