Page 1 of 1

Oregon In The Top 3 For Two Florida Athletes

Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:53 pm
by UOducksTK1
http://ducksattack.com/?p=365

Promising news. I think we have a pretty good shot with both. I'm surprised Oregon hasn't offered Jones. If Grimes starts getting some of those local offers, I'd start to worry about our chances with him.

Re: Oregon In The Top 3 For Two Florida Athletes

Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:03 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
Wow, I say this every time but I still can't believe the amount of Florida kids that have the Ducks HIGH on their list. Keep the great articles coming!

Re: Oregon In The Top 3 For Two Florida Athletes

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:22 am
by alabamaduck
Urban Meyer's success must have a lot of high school coaches running the spread in Florida which could be why so many Florida kids are interested in the Ducks.

Re: Oregon In The Top 3 For Two Florida Athletes

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:29 pm
by UOducksTK1
dthomas=ddixon wrote:Wow, I say this every time but I still can't believe the amount of Florida kids that have the Ducks HIGH on their list. Keep the great articles coming!
No kidding, and just recently Godfrey is saying he likes Oregon...

And don't forget Leal either. :lol: