Page 1 of 1

#15 Texas @ #13 Oklahoma

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:28 am
by UOducksTK1
Really don't care for either teams, but red river shootout usually produces some good games.

I feel like Texas comes out on top. Something is really wrong with Oklahoma this year, not the same offense as the last 5 years. Texas 41 Oklahoma 38

Re: #15 Texas @ #13 Oklahoma

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:50 am
by DAT#6
I dislike both teams, so at least one of them will lose and that will make me happy.
I will guess OK 39 Tex 35

Re: #15 Texas @ #13 Oklahoma

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:32 am
by AutzenMember
Oklahoma is also on ND's schedule, so a loss by the Sooners helps the Ducks more. That is, if you're worried about a tight race at the end of the year between Oregon and ND for the #2 spot.