Page 1 of 2

Johny Manziel

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:31 pm
by dd10snoop28
Unbelievable what he is doing this game. Smart, amazing runner, great passer.... Is there anything this guy can't do?

Honestly, he's looking like the Heisman leader right now. Never been so impressed with a freshman before.

Re: Johny Manziel

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:33 pm
by dd10snoop28
What an amazing game! Quinton Patton (WR) has looked equally impressive for La Tech opposite of Manziel.

Re: Johny Manziel

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:33 pm
by dd10snoop28
If La Tech recovers this ball.... I'm going to faint.

Re: Johny Manziel

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:39 pm
by Oregon Ownage
Did you faint?

Re: Johny Manziel

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
by bellsduck
dd10snoop28 wrote:If La Tech recovers this ball.... I'm going to faint.
I assume you did faint and will not read this, but this game is amazing.

Re: Johny Manziel

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:43 pm
by bellsduck
That was a stupid play call.

Re: Johny Manziel

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:49 pm
by dd10snoop28
Thank goodness for soft carpets.


Another note:

Why does the TAM coach act like Manziel had a mediocre game and only delivered at the end? Weird. He was spectacular.

Re: Johny Manziel

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:01 pm
by Braveheart
Is there gonna be a new Johnny Football thread each week?

Re: Johny Manziel

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:04 pm
by Duck07
Braveheart wrote:Is there gonna be a new Johnny Football thread each week?
Only until the rapture!

Re: Johny Manziel

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:09 pm
by dd10snoop28
Sorry. He single-handedly carried them to victory so had to put his name in the title.

Could have said "La Tech vs. Johny M"

Re: Johny Manziel

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:28 pm
by dd10snoop28
"Smart, amazing runner, great passer.... Is there anything this guy can't do?"


Add in "a great smile" as one of his attributes.

Re: Johny Manziel

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:29 pm
by USUaggieDuck
he had 60something fantasy points today. have him in my usu league. absolutely unstoppable. la tech has such a great offense too. it was an amazing game.

Re: Johny Manziel

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:49 am
by thomas time
I only saw a few minutes, but he looked real good the few minutes I did see. I saw that td at the end he had and then changed it, what a finish I missed. I heard some talk about him for heisman, will be interesting to see how he does vs the sec defenses.

Re: Johny Manziel

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:44 pm
by wlduck
So, if JM had come to Oregon at the same time as MM, who would be starting?

Re: Johny Manziel

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:44 pm
by ducksrock
wlduck wrote:So, if JM had come to Oregon at the same time as MM, who would be starting?
Jake Rodriquez? :lol: