Page 1 of 2

#6 LSU @ #20 Texas A&M

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:09 am
by UOducksTK1
One of the more interesting games this weekend. I haven't seen a game with Manziel yet, and LSU coming into town should be a great test.

Re: #6 LSU @ #20 Texas A&M

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:48 pm
by karlhungis
I wouldn't be surprised if Manziel's aggressive play gets him hurt this game.

Re: #6 LSU @ #20 Texas A&M

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:47 pm
by Bud Lee
I really hate a 11:00 game... :cry:

Anyway, apparently LSUfreak and someone known as cuppy cup (?) is having a giff off over this game.

I like this one...


Image



here is cuppy cup's

Image

here is a link http://www.goodbullhunting.com/2012/10/ ... p-lsufreek

I'm not as worried about this one as last week, though I suppose it could be a "trap" game, something tells me that LSU is actually going to win by two TDs...that is if we actually make TDs when we are in the red zone this week.

Re: #6 LSU @ #20 Texas A&M

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:44 pm
by duck55
Bud Lee wrote:
I'm not as worried about this one as last week, though I suppose it could be a "trap" game, something tells me that LSU is actually going to win by two TDs...that is if we actually make TDs when we are in the red zone this week.
Ya'll remember what a TD looks like? ;)

Re: #6 LSU @ #20 Texas A&M

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:54 pm
by Bud Lee
duck55 wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:
I'm not as worried about this one as last week, though I suppose it could be a "trap" game, something tells me that LSU is actually going to win by two TDs...that is if we actually make TDs when we are in the red zone this week.
Ya'll remember what a TD looks like? ;)

I think so...I had to look up "endzone" before the game last week to refresh my memory :D

Re: #6 LSU @ #20 Texas A&M

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:14 pm
by Braveheart
Bud Lee wrote:I really hate a 11:00 game... :cry:

Anyway, apparently LSUfreak and someone known as cuppy cup (?) is having a giff off over this game.

I like this one...


Image

here is a link http://www.goodbullhunting.com/2012/10/ ... p-lsufreek

I'm not as worried about this one as last week, though I suppose it could be a "trap" game, something tells me that LSU is actually going to win by two TDs...that is if we actually make TDs when we are in the red zone this week.
I lost it seeing Johnny Football run off in the background. Freek is the best.

Re: #6 LSU @ #20 Texas A&M

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:44 pm
by DAT#6
Bud Lee wrote:
duck55 wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:
I'm not as worried about this one as last week, though I suppose it could be a "trap" game, something tells me that LSU is actually going to win by two TDs...that is if we actually make TDs when we are in the red zone this week.
Ya'll remember what a TD looks like? ;)

I think so...I had to look up "endzone" before the game last week to refresh my memory :D
I loved what an announcer said about Auburn's offense a few years ago when they were struggling: "They couldn't find the end zone with a Garmin".

Re: #6 LSU @ #20 Texas A&M

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:45 am
by Bud Lee
NM

Re: #6 LSU @ #20 Texas A&M

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:48 am
by Bud Lee
Round two...

Freek...

Image

cuppy cup...

Image

Re: #6 LSU @ #20 Texas A&M

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:55 am
by AutzenMember
2-0 Freek! He's dominating this competition!

Re: #6 LSU @ #20 Texas A&M

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:28 am
by Bud Lee
Damn this early game! I don't know how y'all do it. Well...time for a beer.

Re: #6 LSU @ #20 Texas A&M

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:48 am
by Bud Lee
Round 3

Freek...
Image


Cuppycup
Image

Re: #6 LSU @ #20 Texas A&M

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:58 am
by dthomas=ddixon
Nice to see LSU finally face a real offense. None of the top teams in the SEC has one this year.

Re: #6 LSU @ #20 Texas A&M

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:05 am
by Bud Lee
dthomas=ddixon wrote:Nice to see LSU finally face a real offense. None of the top teams in the SEC has one this year.

You don't think South Carolina 's offense is "real" ?

Re: #6 LSU @ #20 Texas A&M

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:16 am
by dthomas=ddixon
Bud Lee wrote:
dthomas=ddixon wrote:Nice to see LSU finally face a real offense. None of the top teams in the SEC has one this year.

You don't think South Carolina 's offense is "real" ?
Did they have a healthy Lattimore for that game? And even then I wouldn't put them in the category of up tempo spread that can put up serious points on a good D.