Page 1 of 2

UW at Arizona

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:16 am
by Greenblood
Arizona, winless in conference so far, is coming off a bye week. The Huskies are smarting. Arizona has played three of the top five teams in league, two of them on the road. I think Arizona is the better team anyway, so, almost always wishing the Huskies to lose, I'll be pretty disappointed if the Wildcats don't win.

And if the Huskies do lose, things might begin to get a bit scary for them. They then host the Beavers, and then they're at Cal. And who knows what going to Pullman in late November will be like.

(And btw, next week Arizona hosts USC, and I'll again be rooting for the Wildcats. I realize that a number of you will not.)

Re: UW at Arizona

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:21 pm
by AutzenMember
Greenblood wrote:Arizona, winless in conference so far, is coming off a bye week. The Huskies are smarting. Arizona has played three of the top five teams in league, two of them on the road. I think Arizona is the better team anyway, so, almost always wishing the Huskies to lose, I'll be pretty disappointed if the Wildcats don't win.

And if the Huskies do lose, things might begin to get a bit scary for them. They then host the Beavers, and then they're at Cal. And who knows what going to Pullman in late November will be like.

(And btw, next week Arizona hosts USC, and I'll again be rooting for the Wildcats. I realize that a number of you will not.)
I will root for the Cats to beat USC as well, since it will be a wash to Oregon's SOS, but a huge hit to ND's SOS in the end.

Re: UW at Arizona

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:35 pm
by Duck07
The poodles are pretty poor on d. Not that Arizona looks to be much better but they are at home and should pull this off as its 7-3 in the first.

Re: UW at Arizona

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:42 pm
by Braveheart
What's up with rooting against USC? I thought everybody wanted a hyped up game? :|

Re: UW at Arizona

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:45 pm
by Duck07
Braveheart wrote:What's up with rooting against USC? I thought everybody wanted a hyped up game? :|
He's pointing out it how it would effect ND's sos

Re: UW at Arizona

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:20 pm
by Duck07
Poodles down 24-3 and looking forward to loss #4 tonight with OAC bringing them loss #5 the following week. Double Nice.

Re: UW at Arizona

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:24 pm
by Braveheart
Duck07 wrote:
Braveheart wrote:What's up with rooting against USC? I thought everybody wanted a hyped up game? :|
He's pointing out it how it would effect ND's sos
Who cares about their sos? They aint winning out. 8-)

Re: UW at Arizona

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:27 pm
by Duck07
"Were a young team." Steve Jokeisan

Re: UW at Arizona

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:02 pm
by rockthief
Duck07 wrote:"Were a young team." Steve Jokeisan
< 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 = a permanently young team

Re: UW at Arizona

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:17 pm
by Duck07
"Next year" Tosh Lupoi

Re: UW at Arizona

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:29 pm
by Duck07

Re: UW at Arizona

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:45 pm
by uostudent
U-dung

Re: UW at Arizona

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:52 pm
by oregontrack
i still haven't seen a shred of evidence that justin wilcox has turned around the husky defense.

Re: UW at Arizona

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:57 pm
by RanDux
oregontrack wrote:i still haven't seen a shred of evidence that justin wilcox has turned around the husky defense.
Fire Wilcox! Arizona is shredding UW 52-17 early in the 4th.

Re: UW at Arizona

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:01 pm
by Duck07
Why are both qb's still playing? The game has been over for awhile...er, keep em out there!