Page 1 of 1
#20 Stanford at Cal
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:11 am
by Greenblood
After what Cal did to UCLA last week, this game's become pretty intriguing. I can see Cal winning.
Re: #20 Stanford at Cal
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:41 am
by lukeyrid13
Stanford still hasn't really proven to me they deserve to be in top 25. I would not be at all surprised if Cal won
Re: #20 Stanford at Cal
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:44 am
by UOducksTK1
Stanford's defense is still good. Because of that, they barely win.
Re: #20 Stanford at Cal
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:39 pm
by DAT#6
I think Kal is due for another Coug It game.
Re: #20 Stanford at Cal
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:03 pm
by rockthief
DAT#6 wrote:I think Kal is due for another Coug It game.
You appear to have nailed this one. They are terrible today. Stanford defense is good but damn...
Re: #20 Stanford at Cal
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:08 pm
by UofO8
rockthief wrote:DAT#6 wrote:I think Kal is due for another Coug It game.
You appear to have nailed this one. They are terrible . Stanford defense is good but damn...
Fixed that for ya

Re: #20 Stanford at Cal
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:31 pm
by rockthief
UofO8 wrote:rockthief wrote:DAT#6 wrote:I think Kal is due for another Coug It game.
You appear to have nailed this one. They are terrible . Stanford defense is good but damn...
Fixed that for ya

thank you. They stunk up that field. I can smell it all the way up here in OR. What is it with Tedford teams?
#20 Stanford at Cal
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:47 pm
by OreDucks01284
i dont understand why they continue let him be starting qb for cal... he is not d1 qb.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: #20 Stanford at Cal
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:32 pm
by DAT#6
The Fox team of Erin, Eddie, and Joey were talking before the game about whether or not Tedford's seat was hot, and Joey brought up how they were 1-10 the year before he came and that there was no way his seat should be hot. I think Joey is living in the distant past, and even a bunch of tree huggers have got to be tired of the roller coaster.

Re: #20 Stanford at Cal
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:10 pm
by thomas time
4th straight week they have cost me in picks, might as well not even pick their next game
Re: #20 Stanford at Cal
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:16 pm
by greenyellow
If Tedford isn't on the hot seat after this season, then I'd say another lackluster season next year could very well be the final nail in the coffin for him. For everyone that says he's a QB guru, I would like for them to name me the last QB that actually struck fear in opposing teams. Cal will put up a fight against Oregon, but unless Oregon just completely falls apart to close the year, I don't see them providing much resistance to Oregon. With the way Maynard throws the ball at times, I think a minimum of 3 picks is likely for the Ducks D.
Re: #20 Stanford at Cal
Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:39 am
by Greenblood
Cal just seems to be wildly inconsistent. Just complete domination by Stanford. Since, however, the Bears are on the Ducks' schedule and Utah isn't, I will be hoping the "good" Cal is what meets Utah this week. But I'm skeptical.
Re: #20 Stanford at Cal
Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:18 am
by Duck24
Cal had 3 yards rushing on 28 carries. Wow.
#20 Stanford at Cal
Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:05 pm
by chapelhillduck
Think of how bad Maynard would be without the QB guru!
Re: #20 Stanford at Cal
Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:04 pm
by ncduck
chapelhillduck wrote:Think of how bad Maynard would be without the QB guru!
Golly, think how bad he would be if he was an only child.