#24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

RanDux
Senior
Posts: 2840
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:19 pm
Location: Happy Valley, OR

#24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State

Post by RanDux »

Big Cowboys fan this week.
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40565
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Make it so, Cowboys.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
woundedknees
All-American
Posts: 12821
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State

Post by woundedknees »

My Grandfather drove a herd of cattle from Stillwater to Sweethome, Oregon, around the start of the 20th century (He was 90 when I was born).

Git Er Dun!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Image
snapt
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 588
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:02 pm
Location: Behind the potato curtain

Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State

Post by snapt »

My mom's side of the family is from Chelsea, OK. Great grandfather painted his house Orange to annoy the Sooners alum that lived across the way. I guess it's in my blood to say GO POKES!
BOOF it!
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1219
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am

Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State

Post by USUaggieDuck »

I went to a college that has a bull as a mascot. GO COWBOYS!
karlhungis
All Pac-12
Posts: 7990
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am

Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State

Post by karlhungis »

I hate Kansas State. Go Cowboys.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
User avatar
ncduck
Senior
Posts: 2189
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:14 am
Location: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State

Post by ncduck »

I had to drive all the way through Kansas on I70 one time. I've always wanted revenge on the state. Go Cowboys.

Also, dated a girl from Kansas. Go Cowboys.
duck55
Senior
Posts: 2157
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:37 am
Location: Keizer OR

Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State

Post by duck55 »

woundedknees wrote:My Grandfather drove a herd of cattle from Stillwater to Sweethome, Oregon, around the start of the 20th century (He was 90 when I was born).

Git Er Dun!
My grandfather drove a herd of horses from there abouts to Sweet Home / Sodaville around the same time. He fell in love with & married the daughter of the buyer, stayed his entire life in Oregon. I have a son in law stationed in Fort Sill, Ok - have to root for the cowboys on this one.
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State

Post by Duck07 »

My Grandpa comes from Coalgate, OK, son of the best damn moonshiner in the area! My great-grandaddy sold his booze to Charles "Pretty Boy" Floyd and while Junior Johnson may have had a faster car, it led my Grandpa into building engines hydroplane racing where he owns several speed records that will never be broken!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdwUpxkfSJw
Image
woundedknees
All-American
Posts: 12821
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State

Post by woundedknees »

duck55 wrote:
woundedknees wrote:My Grandfather drove a herd of cattle from Stillwater to Sweethome, Oregon, around the start of the 20th century (He was 90 when I was born).

Git Er Dun!
My grandfather drove a herd of horses from there abouts to Sweet Home / Sodaville around the same time. He fell in love with & married the daughter of the buyer, stayed his entire life in Oregon. I have a son in law stationed in Fort Sill, Ok - have to root for the cowboys on this one.
And here we all are, Duck fans... Coincidence?

I think not!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Image
User avatar
Kimber45
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 498
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:39 pm
Location: Alaska

Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State

Post by Kimber45 »

I root for the Pokes all the time anyway. But KSU is legit and it'll be a great game.

And my grandpa used to take me to Beaver games as a season ticket holder back when I was a wee lad. Long enough ago that I have a mixed memory of whether I actually attended the toilet bowl. Did see the student section tear down the goal posts after one victory, carry them up the far side and literally throw them out of the stadium.
User avatar
Bud Lee
All Pac-12
Posts: 5541
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Da Boot

Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State

Post by Bud Lee »

I’m pulling got the Cowboys too….going to be a tough one for them.
User avatar
Elduderino
Senior
Posts: 2242
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:19 pm
Location: CA

Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State

Post by Elduderino »

I had a great time down at the Holiday Bowl with OkSt fans. They've got my support.
AKA: CAgrown
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40565
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State

Post by UOducksTK1 »

KSU 48 Oklahoma State 29

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
gofightingducks
All Pac-12
Posts: 5533
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:08 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State

Post by gofightingducks »

Would be a closer game if not for so many turnovers by OK State. K State is probably the most disciplined team, which is really the largest part of their success.
Post Reply