Page 1 of 1

Matthew Harper's brother gets offered

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:11 pm
by UOducksTK1

Re: Matthew Harper's brother gets offered

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:14 pm
by Mops
could be a ZIING in the future.

Re: Matthew Harper's brother gets offered

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:16 pm
by Tray Dub
Mops wrote:could be a ZIING in the future.
Wouldn't it be a ZIIIING?

Re: Matthew Harper's brother gets offered

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:17 pm
by Mops
Tray Dub wrote:
Mops wrote:could be a ZIING in the future.
Wouldn't it be a ZIIIING?
Ha ya, looks like I might need to think up some better hidden hints. Too many know it.

Re: Matthew Harper's brother gets offered

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:18 pm
by UOducksTK1
Mops wrote:
Tray Dub wrote:
Mops wrote:could be a ZIING in the future.
Wouldn't it be a ZIIIING?
Ha ya, looks like I might need to think up some better hidden hints. Too many know it.
ZZZZING instead? ;)

Re: Matthew Harper's brother gets offered

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:30 pm
by brich75
how about we just say 4 star

Re: Matthew Harper's brother gets offered

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:49 pm
by VinnyKnuckles
I wonder if this offer is an indication that the coaches have become less optimistic about landing some of the other receivers they had previously offered?

Re: Matthew Harper's brother gets offered

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:08 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
Glad he got an offer. With big bro here our chances have to great.

Re: Matthew Harper's brother gets offered

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:10 pm
by brich75
what is this kids knock? everything about him seems very solid tall and fast with good hands.

Re: Matthew Harper's brother gets offered

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:48 pm
by Boom
brich75 wrote:what is this kids knock? everything about him seems very solid tall and fast with good hands.
I kinda wonder the same. Scout shows him without any offers. I wonder if that's just because they haven't been able to get a hold of him to confirm.

Re: Matthew Harper's brother gets offered

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:33 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
It is kinda weird. He's a 4* on scout with no offers & I couldn't even find a profile for him on Rivals. As far as I'm concerned the kid is legit but something doesn't really add up.

Re: Matthew Harper's brother gets offered

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:46 pm
by gosterman01