Page 1 of 2

#4 Florida @ #10 Florida State

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:42 am
by UOducksTK1
Great game, I think Florida's lack of offense will show this game. Florida State 23 Florida 13

Re: #4 Florida @ #10 Florida State

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:46 am
by Duck24
Go Noles! FSU has been my team since I started watching football (so 17 years now) and a victory not only means we run the State of Florida again, but it helps the Ducks out!

Re: #4 Florida @ #10 Florida State

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:38 pm
by DAT#6
I am hopeful that the Noles can take care of business.

FSU 24 UF 21

Re: #4 Florida @ #10 Florida State

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:10 pm
by UOducksTK1
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/no-6-flori ... ncaaf.html

Driskel is starting, FSU winning is a lock now.

Re: #4 Florida @ #10 Florida State

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:12 pm
by karlhungis
Which team is more overrated?

Re: #4 Florida @ #10 Florida State

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:36 am
by Greenblood
This game happens to be the only one of the "big three" other games Duck fans are interested in this weekend that is scheduled for about the same time as the CW. Stanford-UCLA and ND-USC both happen later in the day.

Re: #4 Florida @ #10 Florida State

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:25 pm
by Bud Lee
karlhungis wrote:Which team is more overrated?

Hell, if anything FSU is way underrated. They should be in the running for a title shot.

Re: #4 Florida @ #10 Florida State

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:27 pm
by karlhungis
Bud Lee wrote:
karlhungis wrote:Which team is more overrated?

Hell, if anything FSU is way underrated. They should be in the running for a title shot.
Dafuq? Sarcasm right?

Re: #4 Florida @ #10 Florida State

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:34 pm
by Bud Lee
karlhungis wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:
karlhungis wrote:Which team is more overrated?

Hell, if anything FSU is way underrated. They should be in the running for a title shot.
Dafuq? Sarcasm right?

Nope , they are very good, only reason why they are ranked so low is that they are in the ACC, though I suppose one could argue that they only have one lose for the same reason.

However I want to say the humans have them in the top 5, the computers have them at 17 hence their rank

Re: #4 Florida @ #10 Florida State

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:43 pm
by FlDuckFan
Bud Lee wrote:
karlhungis wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:
karlhungis wrote:Which team is more overrated?

Hell, if anything FSU is way underrated. They should be in the running for a title shot.
Dafuq? Sarcasm right?

Nope , they are very good, only reason why they are ranked so low is that they are in the ACC, though I suppose one could argue that they only have one lose for the same reason.

However I want to say the humans have them in the top 5, the computers have them at 17 hence their rank
Bud can you move to Florida? You're the only SEC fan I could get along with.

Go 'Noles!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Re: #4 Florida @ #10 Florida State

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:37 pm
by Duck07
UOducksTK1 wrote:Great game, I think Florida's lack of offense will show this game. Florida State 23 Florida 13
Florida's lack of offense shows every game, lol.

Re: #4 Florida @ #10 Florida State

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:05 pm
by Bud Lee
FlDuckFan wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:
karlhungis wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:
karlhungis wrote:Which team is more overrated?

Hell, if anything FSU is way underrated. They should be in the running for a title shot.
Dafuq? Sarcasm right?

Nope , they are very good, only reason why they are ranked so low is that they are in the ACC, though I suppose one could argue that they only have one lose for the same reason.

However I want to say the humans have them in the top 5, the computers have them at 17 hence their rank
Bud can you move to Florida? You're the only SEC fan I could get along with.

Go 'Noles!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

:lol: maybe Destin, other than that there are too many Gator fans.

Re: #4 Florida @ #10 Florida State

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:31 pm
by Bud Lee
Florida's defense keep them in the first half, something tells me the Noles are going to pull away with it in the second

Re: #4 Florida @ #10 Florida State

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:15 pm
by sactoduck916
Florida States field goal kicker is awesome. I hope our recruit Matt Wogan can be in the same league as the FSU kicker is!

Re: #4 Florida @ #10 Florida State

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:36 pm
by woundedknees
How is there no penalty on tht helmet to helmet hit on Manuel?