Page 1 of 1
#21 Northern Illinois @ #17 Kent State
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:40 am
by UOducksTK1
I'd love to see the winner sneak into the BCS game (as long as it doesn't hurt Oregon at all).
I think Noerthern Illinois gets the W: 47-33
Re: #21 Northern Illinois @ #17 Kent State
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:39 pm
by USUaggieDuck
I love NIU mostly because their qb dragged me all the way to a 13-0 fantasy season this year.
Posted from my Android
Re: #21 Northern Illinois @ #17 Kent State
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:38 pm
by UOducksTK1
Their QB was getting Heisman mention on TV. He's legit.
Re: #21 Northern Illinois @ #17 Kent State
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:55 pm
by Duck07
I almost wonder if the NIU administration feels they should lose for the BCS money the way everything revolves around the damn thing these days. A KSU win only hurts Oklahoma and has no bearing on us.
#21 Northern Illinois @ #17 Kent State
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:08 am
by USUaggieDuck
Duck07 wrote:I almost wonder if the NIU administration feels they should lose for the BCS money the way everything revolves around the damn thing these days. A KSU win only hurts Oklahoma and has no bearing on us.
Like when nevada beat boise and cost itself 1 mil
Sent from my iPad