Page 1 of 1

#11 Oklahoma @ TCU

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:58 am
by Duck07
Typical solid but not spectacular performance by OU so far up 7-0 but the Frogs have been pretty stout on 3rd down and if they can force a TO and give themselves better starting position they might cause some havoc.

Re: #11 Oklahoma @ TCU

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:03 am
by karlhungis
Tough to win when your QB is as bad as TCU's is.

Re: #11 Oklahoma @ TCU

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:11 am
by Duck07
karlhungis wrote:Tough to win when your QB is as bad as TCU's is.
Nahhhh, 42 yard int followed by 6 yd TD was run was just how Patterson drew it up!

Re: #11 Oklahoma @ TCU

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:54 pm
by Duck07
Fumbled punt may put the Frogs back in it.

Re: #11 Oklahoma @ TCU

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:02 pm
by karlhungis
Really wasn't that entertaining of a game.

Re: #11 Oklahoma @ TCU

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:19 am
by UOducksTK1
I'm glad Oklahoma didn't get in a bowl game, overrated and undeserving.

Re: #11 Oklahoma @ TCU

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:37 am
by maxduck
UOducksTK1 wrote:I'm glad Oklahoma didn't get in a bowl game, overrated and undeserving.
I think you mean OU didn't deserve a BCS bowl. They are in the Cotton against Texas A&M.

Re: #11 Oklahoma @ TCU

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:52 am
by UOducksTK1
maxduck wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:I'm glad Oklahoma didn't get in a bowl game, overrated and undeserving.
I think you mean OU didn't deserve a BCS bowl. They are in the Cotton against Texas A&M.
Yes, thanks for the correction. Although, their match up vs A&M will at least be interesting.

#11 Oklahoma @ TCU

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:41 am
by UofDuck
Classic. SEC smack already. Ha!