Page 1 of 3

Holliday Bowl

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:49 pm
by Bud Lee
Got to say, I think Baylor is going to take it to UCLA

Re: Holliday Bowl

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:53 pm
by Duck07
Bud Lee wrote:Got to say, I think Baylor is going to take it to UCLA
We'll see. I feel like the UCLA D is going to hold Lache in check and make a few plays to help win it.

Re: Holliday Bowl

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:03 pm
by karlhungis
Yeah, I think UCLA takes it.

Re: Holliday Bowl

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:08 pm
by Duck07
great. ucla is going to out-think themselves in this one. its real simple, run the ball.

Re: Holliday Bowl

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:25 pm
by Bud Lee
Duck07 wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:Got to say, I think Baylor is going to take it to UCLA
We'll see. I feel like the UCLA D is going to hold Lache in check and make a few plays to help win it.

It's the passing game they have to worry about, not next year's heisman winner

Re: Holliday Bowl

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:30 pm
by Bud Lee
14 zip Baylor, Florence is tearing it up, 4 for 4 and 87 yards

Re: Holliday Bowl

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:41 pm
by Duck07
Bud Lee wrote:
Duck07 wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:Got to say, I think Baylor is going to take it to UCLA
We'll see. I feel like the UCLA D is going to hold Lache in check and make a few plays to help win it.

It's the passing game they have to worry about, not next year's heisman winner
They've gotten to Florence a few times and already have two sacks and if they keep the pressure it could lead to turnovers. At least, that would be the hope.

Re: Holliday Bowl

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:47 pm
by Bud Lee
What the hell was that?

4-11 an you go for it with a quick slant?

Anyway, you are right, if they keep the pressure up something is going to go their way eventually. What amazes me is Baylor had thirteen sacks all year and is at 3 do fair in the first half of this game

Re: Holliday Bowl

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:48 pm
by MontanaDuck
This has the potential to get ugly early...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Holliday Bowl

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:52 pm
by Phenom
lol way to come out and play UCLA.

Re: Holliday Bowl

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:52 pm
by Bud Lee
Y'all are just going to have to excuse the typos, it's almost 11 here as I've been in the gin


21 zip Baylor

Re: Holliday Bowl

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:54 pm
by Duck07
phew, the bRuins are stinking it up. First bowl game for Mora isn't looking so hot.

Re: Holliday Bowl

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:55 pm
by uostudent
Noel Mazzone is the most overrated OC in the country

Re: Holliday Bowl

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:02 pm
by Bud Lee
UCLA cheerleaders are purrrrty

Re: Holliday Bowl

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:04 pm
by MontanaDuck
Yikes... I might just get drunk & play Madden....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2