Page 1 of 2
Peach Bowl
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:38 pm
by Bud Lee
LSU...LSU...LSU!!
Re: Peach Bowl
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:30 pm
by karlhungis
LSU should win this one.
Re: Peach Bowl
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:51 pm
by Duck24
This is my 31 confidence point game...come on LSU! I should preface that with, USC was my 30 confidence point pick.
Re: Peach Bowl
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:15 pm
by Kimber45
Somebody needs to buy Coach Miles some hair in a can.
I'll go Clemson 24-21 just to be a rabble rouser. Boyd is a dangerous man. Clemson might just break enough big plays to pull the upset.
Re: Peach Bowl
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:18 pm
by karlhungis
Duck24 wrote:This is my 31 confidence point game...come on LSU! I should preface that with, USC was my 30 confidence point pick.
You picked USC to win or lose?
Re: Peach Bowl
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:35 pm
by Bud Lee
karlhungis wrote:Duck24 wrote:This is my 31 confidence point game...come on LSU! I should preface that with, USC was my 30 confidence point pick.
You picked USC to win or lose?
I 'm guessing win, that would of been the safe beat in a Pick'em prior to the start of the bowl season
Re: Peach Bowl
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:41 pm
by Bud Lee
That's the way to start the game!
Re: Peach Bowl
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:43 pm
by Kimber45
Is it too late to change my pick to LSU?

Re: Peach Bowl
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:46 pm
by Bud Lee
Biggus Duckus wrote:Clemson is done.
I'm really hoping Watkins can come back in this, I really wanted to watch him against our D
Re: Peach Bowl
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:07 pm
by Bud Lee
I'm getting worried
Re: Peach Bowl
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:14 pm
by karlhungis
LSU's D Line is incredible.
Re: Peach Bowl
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:14 pm
by Kimber45
Is it me or does the Referee look and sound like Lee Marvin?
Re: Peach Bowl
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:19 pm
by Kimber45
karlhungis wrote:LSU's D Line is incredible.
LSU D line > Clemson D line > Oregon D line. Hate to say it. Against some teams, a real 4-3 is better. Stanford, Wisconsin, and LSU are some of those teams.
Re: Peach Bowl
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:21 pm
by karlhungis
After watching that USC game, this feels like it is on fast forward.
Re: Peach Bowl
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:26 pm
by karlhungis
It's nice to see cute little TD dances are allowed as long as you pretend to be praising god.