Page 1 of 1

Orange Bowl

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:43 pm
by Bud Lee
I'm hoping for a good one and I honestly would love to see NIU win but I think they are about to get their ass spanked

Re: Orange Bowl

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:46 pm
by UofO8
Bud Lee wrote:I'm hoping for a good one and I honestly would love to see NIU win but I think they are about to get their ass spanked
Agreed. Would be nice if they at least made it a good game. But I think NIU is about to get murdered.

Re: Orange Bowl

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:52 pm
by bellsduck
Although I picked FSU to win, I've seen them enough this year to know they're not that great. I think NIU has a real chance to win.

Re: Orange Bowl

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:03 pm
by Bud Lee
What a lucky break for NIU!

Re: Orange Bowl

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:33 pm
by Bud Lee
Love the aggression with the "pouch" punt, fake punt and bringing it on defense. This game is getting good.

Re: Orange Bowl

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:55 pm
by UOducksTK1
NIU is overmatched, but they are fighting. The fake punt and onside kick were awesome. That's what you gotta do to beat a team like FSU.

Re: Orange Bowl

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:01 pm
by Phenom
The reffing is atrocious. Seems rigged.

Re: Orange Bowl

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:01 am
by QuackininBama
I gained a ton of respect for them. They were completely over matched yet fought to the very end. Props to the coach as well. He did everything he could to put them in a position to win.

Re: Orange Bowl

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:23 am
by Phenom
QuackininBama wrote:I gained a ton of respect for them. They were completely over matched yet fought to the very end. Props to the coach as well. He did everything he could to put them in a position to win.
I disagree. Their offensive playcalling was horrible. Th QB would run it between the tackles for no gain every time.