Page 1 of 1

Compass Bowl

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:39 am
by Bud Lee
Ole Miss is looking good so far

Re: Compass Bowl

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:10 pm
by Duck07
This game should have been played 3 weeks ago.

Re: Compass Bowl

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:59 pm
by greenyellow
Duck07 wrote:This game should have been played 3 weeks ago.
I don't get the scheduling of some of the non-BCS games for after the New Year's. I still think the only bowl games that should be played after New Year's Day are BCS games.

Re: Compass Bowl

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:13 pm
by Bud Lee
Biggus Duckus wrote:I was really hoping no one would comment in this thread. That would mean they are watching the game.
With only two games left, beggars cannot be choosers

Re: Compass Bowl

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:53 am
by UOducksTK1
Biggus Duckus wrote:I was really hoping no one would comment in this thread. That would mean they are watching the game.
For real. I just checked the final score, because I had Ole Miss winning with high confidence points. Otherwise, who really cares.

Re: Compass Bowl

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:45 pm
by alabamaduck
The BBVA Compass Bowl actually outdrew the Sugar Bowl, at least in announced attendence