National Title Game

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
User avatar
Bud Lee
All Pac-12
Posts: 5541
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Da Boot

National Title Game

Post by Bud Lee »

I have mixed feeling about this one, I’ll be watching though since this is the last game of the year.
karlhungis
All Pac-12
Posts: 7990
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am

Re: National Title Game

Post by karlhungis »

Guessing Bama wins but doesn't cover.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40563
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: National Title Game

Post by UOducksTK1 »

I have to go fold my socks, I'll try to catch the end if it's close.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Braveheart
Sophomore
Posts: 1549
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 am

Re: National Title Game

Post by Braveheart »

Rooting for Bama, but I feel real confident ND beats them.
Image
woundedknees
All-American
Posts: 12821
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: National Title Game

Post by woundedknees »

Sure would be nice to get a shot at the winner, in about a week.

I think the beast mode Ducks would be no worse than even money against Bama, and 3-7 point favorites against ND, right now.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Image
User avatar
QuackininBama
All Pac-12
Posts: 5664
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:55 am

Re: National Title Game

Post by QuackininBama »

The two least interesting offenses in the entire FBS going head to head. Watching play after play of "3 yards and a cloud of dust". I'll gladly rewatch the Fiesta bowl.....again!
bellsduck
Senior
Posts: 3819
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:40 am
GM: Utah Jazz

Re: National Title Game

Post by bellsduck »

woundedknees wrote:Sure would be nice to get a shot at the winner, in about a week.

I think the beast mode Ducks would be no worse than even money against Bama, and 3-7 point favorites against ND, right now.
I've heard this a couple times over the last few weeks that Oregon would be a 8 1/2 pt favorite in Vegas vs. ND.
karlhungis
All Pac-12
Posts: 7990
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am

Re: National Title Game

Post by karlhungis »

bellsduck wrote:
woundedknees wrote:Sure would be nice to get a shot at the winner, in about a week.

I think the beast mode Ducks would be no worse than even money against Bama, and 3-7 point favorites against ND, right now.
I've heard this a couple times over the last few weeks that Oregon would be a 8 1/2 pt favorite in Vegas vs. ND.
And I've also heard repeatedly that if there was a playoff this year, the ducks wouldn't have been in it.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
woundedknees
All-American
Posts: 12821
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: National Title Game

Post by woundedknees »

Nope... That awesome SEC power from Florida would have beat 'em out.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Image
User avatar
QuackininBama
All Pac-12
Posts: 5664
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:55 am

Re: National Title Game

Post by QuackininBama »

woundedknees wrote:Nope... That awesome SEC power from Florida would have beat 'em out.
Don't worry. The voters would just have ranked Oregon right below all the SEC teams so they wouldn't have even qualified for the playoffs.
User avatar
KeenanHowry15
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 405
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:06 am

Re: National Title Game

Post by KeenanHowry15 »

Does BAMA win by 10 or more?
Image
User avatar
QuackininBama
All Pac-12
Posts: 5664
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:55 am

Re: National Title Game

Post by QuackininBama »

KeenanHowry15 wrote:Does BAMA win by 10 or more?
I think Notre Dame is massively overrated. 35-17 Bama. 21-0 at half. This things gonna be a snoozefest.
303DucksFan
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 698
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:43 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains

Re: National Title Game

Post by 303DucksFan »

Not rooting for Notre Dame to win, but for the SEC to lose.
User avatar
Elduderino
Senior
Posts: 2242
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:19 pm
Location: CA

Re: National Title Game

Post by Elduderino »

I'm in the Go Irish camp for tonight.
AKA: CAgrown
User avatar
QuackininBama
All Pac-12
Posts: 5664
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:55 am

Re: National Title Game

Post by QuackininBama »

Living in Alabama and hating the consistently overrated Irish makes this one a nobrainer for whom to root for :twisted:
Post Reply