Page 1 of 1
Brent Musburger
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:04 pm
by Bud Lee
Generally, I hate it when he calls a LSU game or any SEC game in general because he always seems to take jabs at LSU....BUT...as almost all of America knows at this point he had a few comments about Ms. Katherine Webb that launched her from not really be known for anything to being in the next Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and I think ESPN was unfair with apologizing for his actions and the general media question him on if the comments where out of line.
Well he made it all the way through his next game before he said that Holly Rowe was "smoking"...I have a new found respect for the man now.
[youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... TTHQ6L4LVE[/youtube]
I love it...basically by making that comment he is telling the man to go and shove it!
Re: Brent Musburger
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:19 pm
by karlhungis
Bud Lee wrote:Generally, I hate it when he calls a LSU game or any SEC game in general because he always seems to take jabs at LSU....BUT...as almost all of America knows at this point he had a few comments about Ms. Katherine Webb that launched her from not really be known for anything to being in the next Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and I think ESPN was unfair with apologizing for his actions and the general media question him on if the comments where out of line.
Well he made it all the way through his next game before he said that Holly Rowe was "smoking"...I have a new found respect for the man now.
[youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... TTHQ6L4LVE[/youtube]
I love it...basically by making that comment he is telling the man to go and shove it!
Can't stand the guy personally.
Re: Brent Musburger
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:19 pm
by UOducksTK1
Meh youtube tag doesn't work in some cases. Please report all in the main area, and I'll see if i can fix them.
Re: Brent Musburger
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:43 pm
by Braveheart
Biggus Duckus wrote:I feel like I'm the only one who likes Musburger. Always have, always will.
I like Musburger.
Re: Brent Musburger
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:14 pm
by karlhungis
Braveheart wrote:Biggus Duckus wrote:I feel like I'm the only one who likes Musburger. Always have, always will.
I like Musburger.
Is it due to his raging hard on for all things USC?
Re: Brent Musburger
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:20 pm
by 303DucksFan
karlhungis wrote:Braveheart wrote:Biggus Duckus wrote:I feel like I'm the only one who likes Musburger. Always have, always will.
I like Musburger.
Is it due to his raging hard on for all things USC?

Braveheart, you can't get away from all this USC trash talk.
Re: Brent Musburger
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:25 pm
by Braveheart
Something like that, yeah.
Re: Brent Musburger
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:06 am
by uostudent
karlhungis wrote:Braveheart wrote:Biggus Duckus wrote:I feel like I'm the only one who likes Musburger. Always have, always will.
I like Musburger.
Is it due to his raging hard on for all things USC?
Musburger loves programs with "tradition" - Nebraska, Oklahoma, Michigan, USC, Notre Dame, etc
Calling a Notre Dame/Alabama NC was pretty much a wet dream for him.
Re: Brent Musburger
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:32 am
by Bud Lee
uostudent wrote:karlhungis wrote:Braveheart wrote:Biggus Duckus wrote:I feel like I'm the only one who likes Musburger. Always have, always will.
I like Musburger.
Is it due to his raging hard on for all things USC?
Musburger loves programs with "tradition" - Nebraska, Oklahoma, Michigan, USC, Notre Dame, etc
Calling a Notre Dame/Alabama NC was pretty much a wet dream for him.
Dude seems to really dislike LSU, I don't know why.
Re: Brent Musburger
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:50 pm
by ducksrock
uostudent wrote:karlhungis wrote:Braveheart wrote:Biggus Duckus wrote:I feel like I'm the only one who likes Musburger. Always have, always will.
I like Musburger.
Is it due to his raging hard on for all things USC?
Musburger loves programs with "tradition" - Nebraska, Oklahoma, Michigan, USC, Notre Dame, etc
Calling a Notre Dame/Alabama NC was pretty much a wet dream for him.
I hope he enjoyed it...To the rest of the world, it was nothing more than A SHAM....
Brent Musburger
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:07 pm
by UofDuck
I like Muss, but he is a USC homer. His kids attended SC, which kinda explains where his heart really is.
Re: Brent Musburger
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:36 pm
by brich75
UofDuck wrote:I like Muss, but he is a USC homer. His kids attended SC, which kinda explains where his heart really is.
He hAS KIDS IN COLLEGE? Dang he must be on the Larry king life program.