Page 1 of 1

How things have changed

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:22 pm
by maxduck
Quarterback Len Dawson in the Kansas City Chiefs locker room after Super Bowl I.

Image

See the entire photo album. http://life.time.com/culture/super-bowl ... -viewagn#1

Re: How things have changed

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:09 pm
by ducksrock
maxduck wrote:Quarterback Len Dawson in the Kansas City Chiefs locker room after Super Bowl I.

Image

See the entire photo album. http://life.time.com/culture/super-bowl ... -viewagn#1
Cant blame Len...He was obviously having a nic fit....

Re: How things have changed

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:45 pm
by buckmarkduck
maxduck wrote:Quarterback Len Dawson in the Kansas City Chiefs locker room after Super Bowl I.

Image

See the entire photo album. http://life.time.com/culture/super-bowl ... -viewagn#1

It's not even the cigaret I find interesting in that pic. Look at his size, I doubt he could get a scholie to 99% of BCS schools now days. The guy makes Kellen Moore look buff.

Re: How things have changed

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:14 am
by maxduck
buckmarkduck wrote: It's not even the cigaret I find interesting in that pic. Look at his size, I doubt he could get a scholie to 99% of BCS schools now days. The guy makes Kellen Moore look buff.

Great comparison. All Pro and Hall of Fame Len Dawson was 6' 190 lbs, Kellen Moore is listed at 197.

Legendary right guard Jerry Kramer would be an averaged size middle linebacker today at 6'3" 245.

Image