Page 1 of 1

NFL Super Bowl

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:41 pm
by UOducksTK1
49ers in. Ravens or Patriots to play them?


I'd rather have Baltimore win it all than the other two teams. Can't stand 49ers though. Go Ravens.

Re: NFL Super Bowl

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:42 pm
by Duck07
Go Ravens.

Re: NFL Super Bowl

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:10 pm
by UofO8
UOducksTK1 wrote:49ers in. Ravens or Patriots to play them?


I'd rather have Baltimore win it all than the other two teams. Can't stand 49ers though. Go Ravens.
What does a Packers fan have against the Niners? lol

Re: NFL Super Bowl

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:25 pm
by 303DucksFan
Go Pats!

Re: NFL Super Bowl

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:40 pm
by oregontrack
the harbaugh angle is going to become insufferable the next two weeks.

Re: NFL Super Bowl

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:06 pm
by DAT#6
I couldn't be happier with the results. 4 Ducks in the SuperBowl. Go 49ers! :D :mrgreen:

Re: NFL Super Bowl

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:09 pm
by UOducksTK1
UofO8 wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:49ers in. Ravens or Patriots to play them?


I'd rather have Baltimore win it all than the other two teams. Can't stand 49ers though. Go Ravens.
What does a Packers fan have against the Niners? lol
The fair-weather fans, and all the Medford people who root for them. Mostly the people I know in Medford who a couple years ago never even beeped about the 49ers, are now having watching parties and stuff like that. Half them couldn't even tell me what time one of their Sunday games were. Annoying.

Re: NFL Super Bowl

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:07 am
by rockthief
a six loss team in the SB rather bugs me but it has happened before

Re: NFL Super Bowl

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:10 am
by greenyellow
Rather the 49ers win since Ray Lewis is getting insufferable with his over-the-top emotional speeches and reactions.

Re: NFL Super Bowl

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:20 am
by 303DucksFan
greenyellow wrote:Rather the 49ers win since Ray Lewis is getting insufferable with his over-the-top emotional speeches and reactions.
He is needs to get an Oscar or a Grammy whenever it's all over.

Re: NFL Super Bowl

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:29 am
by UofO8
UOducksTK1 wrote:
UofO8 wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:49ers in. Ravens or Patriots to play them?


I'd rather have Baltimore win it all than the other two teams. Can't stand 49ers though. Go Ravens.
What does a Packers fan have against the Niners? lol
The fair-weather fans, and all the Medford people who root for them. Mostly the people I know in Medford who a couple years ago never even beeped about the 49ers, are now having watching parties and stuff like that. Half them couldn't even tell me what time one of their Sunday games were. Annoying.
Eh, i can see that. I find it annoying and i AM a Niner. And its really bad here living just over an hour from SF. Was really bad during baseball season as well.
Rather the 49ers win since Ray Lewis is getting insufferable with his over-the-top emotional speeches and reactions.
It's getting pretty annoying to be honest. I have nothing against getting a little emotional after a big win but sobbing before the game even starts and then hysterically crying in the fetal position after the game....and STILL sobbing 20 or so minutes later? I mean come on....