Interesting, USC firing assistants
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:07 pm
just before LOI day. Reports are Marvin Sanders, DB coach, has been let go. Sanders was recruiting Falah, McQuay, and Prevot among others.
Oregon Ducks Sports Message Board Forum
https://ducksattack.com/forum/
Wow, brilliant timing.maxduck wrote:just before LOI day. Reports are Marvin Sanders, DB coach, has been let go. Sanders was recruiting Falah, McQuay, and Prevot among others.
Ultimately I think they all stay, but I wouldn't be shocked if Falah and Prevot decommit. McQuay seems like a lock to stay given his high interest in music and the location of USCmaxduck wrote:just before LOI day. Reports are Marvin Sanders, DB coach, has been let go. Sanders was recruiting Falah, McQuay, and Prevot among others.
McQuay already signed his LOI and enrolled at SC but you have to wonder how he feels after seeing his position coach fired two weeks later.squintsdd wrote:Ultimately I think they all stay, but I wouldn't be shocked if Falah and Prevot decommit. McQuay seems like a lock to stay given his high interest in music and the location of USCmaxduck wrote:just before LOI day. Reports are Marvin Sanders, DB coach, has been let go. Sanders was recruiting Falah, McQuay, and Prevot among others.

Is it typical for a University to contact a kid THAT much? The envelopes all seem to be written by the same person. Can't imagine how that would not seem annoying.maxduck wrote:Wait until next year when unlimited text messages are allowed.
I don't see any evidence in this picture that any of them were even opened...lolMFRDuckFan wrote:Is it typical for a University to contact a kid THAT much? The envelopes all seem to be written by the same person. Can't imagine how that would not seem annoying.maxduck wrote:Wait until next year when unlimited text messages are allowed.