Page 1 of 1
UCLA-Arizona
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:37 pm
by Duck07
UCLA up 10 right now with about 12 to go. Would be a really big win for us because while I can see UCLA losing a few more, I don't know how many games UA is going to drop the rest of the season so having a cushion (albeit small) is good for us.
Re: UCLA-Arizona
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:43 pm
by Duck07
and like that is a 4pt game a minute later.
Re: UCLA-Arizona
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:03 pm
by UOducksTK1
UCLA is playing pretty good. Arizona is definitely struggling, but they'll make a come back.
Re: UCLA-Arizona
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:04 pm
by Duck07
UOducksTK1 wrote:UCLA is playing pretty good. Arizona is definitely struggling, but they'll make a come back.
UCLA
should win but whether they wilt late not is going to be what determines the game imo.
Re: UCLA-Arizona
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:41 pm
by thomas time
I was pulling for UCLA too cause I also think it's more likely UCLA will lose a couple more than Arizona
Re: UCLA-Arizona
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:44 am
by soduck
plus with ucla winning they will likely be ranked. which helps us. Arizona will keep being ranked. And pac12 will have three ranked teams which helps perception that we our not as weak of a conference.
Re: UCLA-Arizona
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:19 am
by UOducksTK1
Yeah this is good, we need that UCLA win to mean something. This helps.