Page 1 of 1

Justin Upton

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:43 pm
by thomas time
traded to the braves in a 7 player deal, as a braves fan I like it since I'm a big fan of Jusin's potential

Re: Justin Upton

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:36 am
by desertfan
Great trade for the Braves. When Justin plays to his potential he is a legit MVP candidate and with his brother already on the team I think he should be pretty comfortable in Atlanta. Not hard to imagine him returning to form, that Atlanta outfield is going to be scary good. As a Dodger fan I am thrilled with the job Towers is doing in Arizona.

Re: Justin Upton

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:05 pm
by uostudent
desertfan wrote:Great trade for the Braves. When Justin plays to his potential he is a legit MVP candidate and with his brother already on the team I think he should be pretty comfortable in Atlanta. Not hard to imagine him returning to form, that Atlanta outfield is going to be scary good. As a Dodger fan I am thrilled with the job Towers is doing in Arizona.
+1

Great trade for Atlanta. Prado is a pretty good player, but Justin Upton has a higher ceiling and is only 25 years old. He's also signed to a pretty reasonable contract.