ASU vs UCLA
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
thomas time
- Senior
- Posts: 4692
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am
ASU vs UCLA
ASU knocks off UCLA, every team in conference with at least 2 losses now besides us
-
USUaggieDuck
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1219
- Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am
ASU vs UCLA
10 teams ahead of us lost. Big game tonight.
Sent from my iPad
Sent from my iPad
-
uostudent
- Senior
- Posts: 3561
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:03 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
Re: ASU vs UCLA
Thought you hated Oregon?USUaggieDuck wrote:10 teams ahead of us lost. Big game tonight.
Sent from my iPad
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
-
USUaggieDuck
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1219
- Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am
Re: ASU vs UCLA
why would I be on an oregon site if i hated oregon?uostudent wrote:Thought you hated Oregon?USUaggieDuck wrote:10 teams ahead of us lost. Big game tonight.
Sent from my iPad
-
duck55
- Senior
- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:37 am
- Location: Keizer OR
Re: ASU vs UCLA
If you were, you wouldn't be the first. (example : beaverbutt or what ever his name is).USUaggieDuck wrote:why would I be on an oregon site if i hated oregon?uostudent wrote:Thought you hated Oregon?USUaggieDuck wrote:10 teams ahead of us lost. Big game tonight.
Sent from my iPad
-
USUaggieDuck
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1219
- Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am
ASU vs UCLA
I'm not crazy about the fans in the student section, and the basketball environment can use some work, but I love love love the football offense especially, and also the way coach Altman coaches. Been a big supporter since he got hired and lots of ducks were skeptical.
Sent from my iPad
Sent from my iPad
-
uostudent
- Senior
- Posts: 3561
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:03 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
Re: ASU vs UCLA
I meant that I thought you hated the school in general. Aren't you in grad school?USUaggieDuck wrote:why would I be on an oregon site if i hated oregon?uostudent wrote:Thought you hated Oregon?USUaggieDuck wrote:10 teams ahead of us lost. Big game tonight.
Sent from my iPad
Thought I remember reading that you didn't like UO
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
-
USUaggieDuck
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1219
- Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am
Re: ASU vs UCLA
I am in law school. There are things i like and things i don't. I don't like eugene very much. But everything sports, I'm all aboard. Of course, my alma mater takes priority, but I'll never cheer against the ducks or anything. I work as a student defender on campus. That has shaded my feelings a little. Mostly towards the administration but also a little towards undergrads too.uostudent wrote:I meant that I thought you hated the school in general. Aren't you in grad school?USUaggieDuck wrote:why would I be on an oregon site if i hated oregon?uostudent wrote:Thought you hated Oregon?USUaggieDuck wrote:10 teams ahead of us lost. Big game tonight.
Sent from my iPad
Thought I remember reading that you didn't like UO
Also dislike the tuition, but that's my fault for signing up for it
Posted from my Android
-
uostudent
- Senior
- Posts: 3561
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:03 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
Re: ASU vs UCLA
Interesting. Wouldn't expect you to root for Oregon over your undergrad alma mater. I'm probably going to do my MBA (already took the GMAT and did well) at USC and I doubt I'd root for their athletic programs.USUaggieDuck wrote:I am in law school. There are things i like and things i don't. I don't like eugene very much. But everything sports, I'm all aboard. Of course, my alma mater takes priority, but I'll never cheer against the ducks or anything. I work as a student defender on campus. That has shaded my feelings a little. Mostly towards the administration but also a little towards undergrads too.uostudent wrote:I meant that I thought you hated the school in general. Aren't you in grad school?USUaggieDuck wrote:why would I be on an oregon site if i hated oregon?uostudent wrote:Thought you hated Oregon?USUaggieDuck wrote:10 teams ahead of us lost. Big game tonight.
Sent from my iPad
Thought I remember reading that you didn't like UO
Also dislike the tuition, but that's my fault for signing up for it
Posted from my Android
Agree about the administrators at UO. Very money hungry. I felt that the grad students were treated better than the undergrads tho, especially in terms of attention from the professors.
Only area where we seem to really differ is about Eugene. I loved Eugene, probably one of the best aspects about UO.
What's wrong with the undergrads at UO?
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl