Page 1 of 1

Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind.

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:15 pm
by 303DucksFan
Jim would never wear this...

Image

Re: Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:17 pm
by karlhungis
God damn it! Now I want them both to win.

Re: Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:25 pm
by Phalanx
Didn't he lose a bet? That's a really cool picture.


P.S. Still rooting for the 49ers.

Re: Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:28 pm
by 303DucksFan
Phalanx wrote:Didn't he lose a bet? That's a really cool picture.


P.S. Still rooting for the 49ers.
Might of lost one to Ngata.

Re: Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:41 pm
by duckfan22
I'm a long time 49er fan, but I like the ravens also. So I won't be mad either way.

Re: Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:52 pm
by DAT#6
duckfan22 wrote:I'm a long time 49er fan, but I like the ravens also. So I won't be mad either way.
+1

Re: Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:56 pm
by Duck07
303DucksFan wrote:
Phalanx wrote:Didn't he lose a bet? That's a really cool picture.


P.S. Still rooting for the 49ers.
Might of lost one toEd and Ngata.
fixed. Jim was still at Stanford so they wagered the friendly bet on the game.

Re: Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:57 pm
by Duck24
Either way, some recent Ducks will be getting a ring so I will be happy. It is tough to root against SF because of LaMike and equally tough to root against Baltimore because of Dickson, Dixon, and Ngata. Just hope to see a good game where LaMike, Ed and Haloti excel. My gut says Baltimore.

Re: Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:29 pm
by brich75
Well when Haloti comes to collect, you definitely pay up!

Re: Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:58 pm
by wheaton4prez
The lights going out was annoying. But, John looked like a jerk cussing out the old guy who was giving him an update.

Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind.

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:13 pm
by UofDuck
Agreed, and there is no excuse, but can you imagine the circumstance as a coach of an aging team who was a sizable underdog. I suspect he crawling out of his akin with that lead and then...noooooooooooo!