Super Bowl commercials

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Super Bowl commercials

Post by brich75 »

Oh man the nerdy guy kissing the hot model was like a car wreck! I couldn't look away but I wanted to!
Image
303DucksFan
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 698
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:43 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains

Re: Super Bowl commercials

Post by 303DucksFan »

I agree. The Doritos with the daughter and her dad/friends was pretty funny as well.
User avatar
rangerover_95
One Star Recruit
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:41 am

Re: Super Bowl commercials

Post by rangerover_95 »

My personal favorite was the Letterman/Luck commercial...

"Laces out, don't forget."

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
User avatar
fpsduck
Senior
Posts: 2862
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:10 am

Re: Super Bowl commercials

Post by fpsduck »

What the hell was with that 2 minute long Dodge Ram commercial during the 2nd half?


Something about farming and religion I believe...but I got bored listening to it.
duckgrad99
All Pac-12
Posts: 6086
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:33 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Super Bowl commercials

Post by duckgrad99 »

brich75 wrote:Oh man the nerdy guy kissing the hot model was like a car wreck! I couldn't look away but I wanted to!


Great commercial because you will remember it. I wish I could have played that guy!
Image
User avatar
UofDuck
Senior
Posts: 3943
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 pm

Super Bowl commercials

Post by UofDuck »

I like the oldies partying (Taco Bell)
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Super Bowl commercials

Post by greenyellow »

For good sentimental value, the Budweiser Clydesdale and Dodge Ram ones were the best.

For the funny commercials, the Willem Defoe Mercedes, The Rock Got Milk?, and the Tide/Montanaland ones were funny.
Image
User avatar
gregspechtismyhero
Freshman
Posts: 1470
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:16 pm
Location: Lake Oswego, OR

Re: Super Bowl commercials

Post by gregspechtismyhero »

The whisper fight Oreo commercial killed me. fire!
In Helfrich, Frost, and Allioti we trust
Image (USA Today Sports)
AIM: hockeygoalie923
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Super Bowl commercials

Post by Duck07 »

The Clydesdale commercial got me. I kept thinking about my young red roah qh, Hopper and when I had to say goodbye.

Bar Rafeli and the goofy guy was pretty funny and you could see how shy he was kissing her, but the look on his face afterwards was easily the best part.

I liked the Dodge Ram until it dragged on at which point Conagra popped into my mind and the absurdity of todays industrial farming practices.
Image
User avatar
Bud Lee
All Pac-12
Posts: 5541
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Da Boot

Re: Super Bowl commercials

Post by Bud Lee »

Dose anyone know what song is being played in the Viking commercial? They played that same part in tiger stadium a few times and I can't seem to figure out what song it is

squintsdd
Senior
Posts: 2065
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:39 am

Re: Super Bowl commercials

Post by squintsdd »

303DucksFan wrote:I agree. The Doritos with the daughter and her dad/friends was pretty funny as well.
The big bearded guy is a buddy of mine. It's his 3rd year in a row being in a superbowl ad. He's in some of the Capital One viking commercials, the Roseanne Snickers commercial, and several more. He's making quite a living for himself. He's a scary looking dude in person, but probably one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.
User avatar
UofDuck
Senior
Posts: 3943
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 pm

Super Bowl commercials

Post by UofDuck »

Wow. That was too close for comfort - video.
303DucksFan
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 698
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:43 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains

Re: Super Bowl commercials

Post by 303DucksFan »

Biggus Duckus wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:Dose anyone know what song is being played in the Viking commercial? They played that same part in tiger stadium a few times and I can't seem to figure out what song it is

Sail, by AWOL Nation.

My favorite vid with that song:
Jeb Corliss has bigger balls then all of us put together.
Post Reply