Page 1 of 1

I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:01 am
by fpsduck

Re: I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:14 am
by woundedknees
Yes, you are, ( ;) ) but you are more than welcome to post such high comedy at any time.

Re: I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:05 am
by ncduck
I like to imagine Cartman reading this to me.

Re: I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:43 pm
by Duck07
I think Kim could use a good 'lighten up Francis'

Re: I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:57 pm
by lukeyrid13
Duck07 wrote:I think Kim could use a good 'lighten up Francis'
But do you mean that? Seriously?!

Re: I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:14 pm
by RanDux
Who is Kim Grinolds?

Re: I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:54 pm
by fpsduck
RanDux wrote:Who is Kim Grinolds?

He's a member of the Husky clan over @ Dawgman.

Re: I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:16 am
by UOducksTK1
That's just scary.. Hope that transcripts doesn't carry over to his social life in the real world. MY gosh..

Re: I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:21 am
by maxduck
Would you buy a house from this man? http://kimgrinolds.withwre.com/

Re: I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:34 am
by MFRDuckFan
UOducksTK1 wrote:That's just scary.. Hope that transcripts doesn't carry over to his social life in the real world. MY gosh..
I imagine he's insufferable to be around when the Huskies lose - which is alot. :lol:

I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:43 am
by UofDuck
Look how proportionally large the football looks to him. That explains EVERYTHING I needed to know about him. Some guys can handle being small and some can't. Mix in the Husky entitlement attitude, and bam, you get a freak!