Page 1 of 1
OT: For My Fellow Bitter 49er Fans
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:34 pm
by Elduderino
Just because I can't let go....

Re: OT: For My Fellow Bitter 49er Fans
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:45 pm
by maxduck
[quote="Elduderino"]Just because I can't let go....
Neither could the Ravens.
Re: OT: For My Fellow Bitter 49er Fans
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:37 pm
by Duck07
I think he was being facetious.
Re: OT: For My Fellow Bitter 49er Fans
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:10 pm
by duck55
Elduderino, what did you expect from wanna-be pac 12 refs and a team coached by a former pac-12 coach?
Re: OT: For My Fellow Bitter 49er Fans
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:59 am
by AutzenMember
For a game where holding "could be called on every play", it was awfully conspicuous that there wasn't a single holding call on either team the entire game.
I was particularly pissed about it, cuz I had "Holding" on my Super Bowl Bingo card and needed it for four corners. Cost me money!