Harlem Shake…

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
User avatar
Bud Lee
All Pac-12
Posts: 5541
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Da Boot

Harlem Shake…

Post by Bud Lee »

Combine addition

Last edited by Bud Lee on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
Bud Lee
All Pac-12
Posts: 5541
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Da Boot

Re: Harlem Shake…

Post by Bud Lee »

LSU

Last edited by Bud Lee on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
MFRDuckFan
Senior
Posts: 4829
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:52 pm
Location: Medford

Re: Harlem Shake…

Post by MFRDuckFan »

You'll never guess who is in the bike helmet.




woundedknees
All-American
Posts: 12821
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: Harlem Shake…

Post by woundedknees »

MFRDuckFan wrote:You'll never guess who is in the bike helmet.




MFRD... Is that really you?
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Image
duck55
Senior
Posts: 2157
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:37 am
Location: Keizer OR

Re: Harlem Shake…

Post by duck55 »

Biggus Duckus wrote:What the heck does MFR stand for anyway?
MedFurdRed :oops:
User avatar
MFRDuckFan
Senior
Posts: 4829
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:52 pm
Location: Medford

Re: Harlem Shake…

Post by MFRDuckFan »

Biggus Duckus wrote:What the heck does MFR stand for anyway?
MFR is the call sign for the Medford Airport so I stole it!
User avatar
MFRDuckFan
Senior
Posts: 4829
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:52 pm
Location: Medford

Re: Harlem Shake…

Post by MFRDuckFan »

woundedknees wrote:
MFRDuckFan wrote:You'll never guess who is in the bike helmet.




MFRD... Is that really you?
It's Ashton Eaton silly!!!!
Duck24
Senior
Posts: 4744
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:36 am
Location: Portland, OR

Harlem Shake…

Post by Duck24 »

I see a Mike Vick Eagles jersey in there too.
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Harlem Shake…

Post by Duck07 »

just don't go to worldstar to watch any shake videos, lol
Image
User avatar
Bud Lee
All Pac-12
Posts: 5541
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Da Boot

Re: Harlem Shake…

Post by Bud Lee »

[youtube]http://youtu.be/GHkKjo4HtWs[/youtube]

ETA....SIGH...I don't understand why I can't post from youtube. Do you use the link for "to share" ?
User avatar
MFRDuckFan
Senior
Posts: 4829
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:52 pm
Location: Medford

Re: Harlem Shake…

Post by MFRDuckFan »

Bud Lee wrote:[youtube]http://youtu.be/GHkKjo4HtWs[/youtube]

ETA....SIGH...I don't understand why I can't post from youtube. Do you use the link for "to share" ?
I can't post directly from youtube. I go to youtube & copy the link, then use the youtube button on the forum to post it. I have to make sure to take out the "S" off of the https link from youtube or else it doesn't work.


Post Reply