March 4th, 2013

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

User avatar
OreDucks01284
Senior
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm
Location: Salem, Oregon

March 4th, 2013

Post by OreDucks01284 »

Beavers will show off their new uniforms to match their new brand/logo
Image
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40591
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: March 4th, 2013

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Could get ugly.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
OreDucks01284
Senior
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm
Location: Salem, Oregon

March 4th, 2013

Post by OreDucks01284 »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Could get ugly.
hope they are not trying to match us, like you said, it could get ugly.
Image
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39224
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: March 4th, 2013

Post by greenyellow »

But at least we have pretty good logos/fonts to go along with the uniforms. I'm not sure I can say that about OSU, especially if that leaked logo is true.
Image
User avatar
OreDucks01284
Senior
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm
Location: Salem, Oregon

Re: March 4th, 2013

Post by OreDucks01284 »

This is oblivious photoshopped, but get idea what it could be like.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk HD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
User avatar
Phenom
All Pac-12
Posts: 9914
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am

Re: March 4th, 2013

Post by Phenom »

What time?
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1219
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am

Re: March 4th, 2013

Post by USUaggieDuck »

Phenom wrote:What time?
6:30 pm according to their scout site http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=182&f=1704&t=11336424
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39224
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: March 4th, 2013

Post by greenyellow »

I don't get why they're doing it so late. Makes more sense to do it in the middle of the afternoon when reporters from across the nation could write and analyze the new designs.
Image
303DucksFan
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 698
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:43 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains

Re: March 4th, 2013

Post by 303DucksFan »

greenyellow wrote:I don't get why they're doing it so late. Makes more sense to do it in the middle of the afternoon when reporters from across the nation could write and analyze the new designs.

I look for it to get leaked before then.
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40591
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: March 4th, 2013

Post by UOducksTK1 »

lol kinda looking forward to this.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
karlhungis
All Pac-12
Posts: 7990
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am

Re: March 4th, 2013

Post by karlhungis »

I hope this is as awesome as when they unveiled the sports bra uniforms.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
User avatar
UofDuck
Senior
Posts: 3945
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 pm

Re: March 4th, 2013

Post by UofDuck »

So hypocritical of them to make this unveiling an event. Or should I say, "fashion show". Even-though they claim otherwise, I love how they really are no different than we are, other than we do it bigger, better, and bolder.
User avatar
Elduderino
Senior
Posts: 2242
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:19 pm
Location: CA

Re: March 4th, 2013

Post by Elduderino »

UofDuck wrote:So hypocritical of them to make this unveiling an event. Or should I say, "fashion show". Even-though they claim otherwise, I love how they really are no different than we are, other than we do it bigger, better, and bolder.
And first.
AKA: CAgrown
User avatar
UofDuck
Senior
Posts: 3945
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 pm

Re: March 4th, 2013

Post by UofDuck »

Elduderino wrote:
UofDuck wrote:So hypocritical of them to make this unveiling an event. Or should I say, "fashion show". Even-though they claim otherwise, I love how they really are no different than we are, other than we do it bigger, better, and bolder.
And first.
So very true! And that is really is the key. Everyone else is just a copy of the original.
User avatar
OreDucks01284
Senior
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm
Location: Salem, Oregon

March 4th, 2013

Post by OreDucks01284 »

“@pac12: New brand/uniforms at 6:30 pm http://pac12.me/YPZwdw RT @Coach_Riley Big night tonight, The Unveiling!
Image
Post Reply