Page 1 of 1

USC loses 4 players - Bleacher Report

Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:48 pm
by UofDuck

Re: USC loses 4 players - Bleacher Report

Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:57 pm
by Phenom
lol I still find it funny that that one LB that was convicted of a felony was allowed to stay on the team, but these guys get cut for any little thing.

Re: USC loses 4 players - Bleacher Report

Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:56 pm
by karlhungis
Phenom wrote:lol I still find it funny that that one LB that was convicted of a felony was allowed to stay on the team, but these guys get cut for any little thing.
The article makes it sound like 3 of them weren't cut, they just left the team.

Re: USC loses 4 players - Bleacher Report

Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:57 pm
by Phenom
karlhungis wrote:
Phenom wrote:lol I still find it funny that that one LB that was convicted of a felony was allowed to stay on the team, but these guys get cut for any little thing.
The article makes it sound like 3 of them weren't cut, they just left the team.
That's convenient.

Re: USC loses 4 players - Bleacher Report

Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:29 pm
by UOducksTK1
We could use Christian Heyward...

Re: USC loses 4 players - Bleacher Report

Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:22 pm
by karlhungis
Phenom wrote:
karlhungis wrote:
Phenom wrote:lol I still find it funny that that one LB that was convicted of a felony was allowed to stay on the team, but these guys get cut for any little thing.
The article makes it sound like 3 of them weren't cut, they just left the team.
That's convenient.
Are you implying that they were "secretly" cut? If they keep felons on the team, I don't see why they would let these guys go. They have zero depth and this is not a good thing at all for USC. It seems much more plausible to me that they quit as opposed to being cut. With the shenanigans that Kiffin has been pulling, I honestly wonder why anyone would want to play for him.

Re: USC loses 4 players - Bleacher Report

Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:24 pm
by RanDux
UOducksTK1 wrote:We could use Christian Heyward...
Wasn't he one that we tried to recruit?

USC loses 4 players - Bleacher Report

Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:31 pm
by OreDucks01284
RanDux wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:We could use Christian Heyward...
Wasn't he one that we tried to recruit?
yea

Re: USC loses 4 players - Bleacher Report

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:08 am
by neezy3
I know Devante Wilson has had a couple of knee surgeries and Christian Thomas has been constantly injured so I'm guessing those two are hanging up their cleats.