Bsu player leaving

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

cordy02c
Senior

Bsu player leaving

Post by cordy02c »

Evidently Jeremy Childs boise state's leading reciever is leaving early for the nfl. Good news for us!
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Re: Bsu player leaving

Post by duckgrad99 »

That's huge. No Childs or Johnson.
addictedtoquack
Three Star Recruit

Post by addictedtoquack »

I kind of think it's ridiculous how afraid so many people are of BSU, if they had taken a cheap late hit on Masoli I don't think they would have won this year, and I certainly don't think they will beat us next year. I'm sure Masoli will be looking for the safety who put that late hit on him, Quitin Moore part 2?
sickaduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by sickaduck »

addictedtoquack wrote:I kind of think it's ridiculous how afraid so many people are of BSU, if they had taken a cheap late hit on Masoli I don't think they would have won this year, and I certainly don't think they will beat us next year. I'm sure Masoli will be looking for the safety who put that late hit on him, Quitin Moore part 2?
I can't wait to see that happen. I love having guys here that can "posterize" the opponents: i.e. Masoli, Blount, Ward...
Penky26
Four Star Recruit

Post by Penky26 »

it would be great to see Masoli lead us to a victory on their field
addictedtoquack
Three Star Recruit

Post by addictedtoquack »

sickaduck wrote:
addictedtoquack wrote:I kind of think it's ridiculous how afraid so many people are of BSU, if they had taken a cheap late hit on Masoli I don't think they would have won this year, and I certainly don't think they will beat us next year. I'm sure Masoli will be looking for the safety who put that late hit on him, Quitin Moore part 2?
I can't wait to see that happen. I love having guys here that can "posterize" the opponents: i.e. Masoli, Blount, Ward...

That's hilarious, I wanted to incorporate the "posterize" into that comment, but it is such a basketball term, just didn't seem to fit.